Sign in to follow this  
Na_Cl_

Scav Stash Glitch

Na_Cl_

So i had just finished a scav raid on factory and escaped. Menu came up to move my scavs items into my PMC stash. I inspected an item which brought up its information, so i pressed ESC to get out of the menu but instead it backed up into the statistics (kills, damage etc) screen, however the info menu was still there. By this point it was impossible to close down the info menu. I clicked the "next" button which should have taken me to the scav inventory screen but instead skipped that and took me to the main menu. I lost all the stuff i had on my scav as i technically didn't remove it. Very annoying glitch after a good run and a mistake anyone could have made.

p4nnus
6 hours ago, Na_Cl_ said:

So i had just finished a scav raid on factory and escaped. Menu came up to move my scavs items into my PMC stash. I inspected an item which brought up its information, so i pressed ESC to get out of the menu but instead it backed up into the statistics (kills, damage etc) screen, however the info menu was still there. By this point it was impossible to close down the info menu. I clicked the "next" button which should have taken me to the scav inventory screen but instead skipped that and took me to the main menu. I lost all the stuff i had on my scav as i technically didn't remove it. Very annoying glitch after a good run and a mistake anyone could have made.

Please mind that youre posting this to "suggestions" thread. People suggest new things and changes to the game here, this is not a bug report thread. Its good that youre vocal about the problem, youre just doing it in the wrong place. Use the bug reporter in the launcher with as much details as you have about the bug, this way youll help in fixing it.

Na_Cl_
18 hours ago, p4nnus said:

Please mind that youre posting this to "suggestions" thread. People suggest new things and changes to the game here, this is not a bug report thread. Its good that youre vocal about the problem, youre just doing it in the wrong place. Use the bug reporter in the launcher with as much details as you have about the bug, this way youll help in fixing it.

Oh ok. Just saw other people posting bug stuff here so i assumed this is where it went. Thanks ill repeat it in the launcher