SpankUrTralala

A fix for Unity error ?

SpankUrTralala

unity 2018.4.13f1_8c8a3ab55330 (sometimes) appears while launching the game and while im in game, sometimes the game crashes with the same error .... kinda annoying... does any1 know a fix for this ?

Already tried to run as administrator, reinstalled GPU Drivers, reinstalled the game...

(when i say sometimes, i mean... most of the times, barely impossible to play)

1.jpg

Edited by SpankUrTralala
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 5

BigKadoLB8118

This happens to me as well off and on but usually in the middle of the game. But luckily usually in the menus not in the field!

SpankUrTralala

this is sad -_-

• Like 1

Flaminguo

got the same damned problem, lost tons of money cuz game crash like that .-.  does someone found a fix?

ThatMurphyTTV

is there a fix? have same prob

BicDaddy

Sry for may bad english. I have this Problem when i have a browser open or the twitch App. When i play EFT and all other things close, i have no Error. 

takeshi1412

Got same problem. Anyone know how to fix it?

CaptainC0w

I have this issue too. Following thread.

Edited by CaptainC0w

ivanlam802

same problem but dont know how to fix it. I have tried reinstall several times 

Flinti

i got the same problem since the server crash yesterday.... do anyone know how to fix it ?

cosmicozean

The average game crashes three times. I can't play today

PshyCoPoireau

I've got the same problem please a member of the support team can do something please, lot of people got this problem and I send 3 or 4 support request. PLease do something 

CaptainC0w

I found a fix for me and wanted to share in case anyone is checking these threads. My fix was to update my Motherboard bios, there was an issue with memory management. Hopefully that works for someone else too.

• Upvote 1

Dimitri468

Hello everyone,

You can solve this problem with these:

• Make sure that your bios, windows and drivers are up to date.
  • Make sure you install update of .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8
  • Check the integrity of the game files and turn off your AV

Thanks to @PIG-Mathieu and @Damiano

• Like 1

PIG-Mathieu

No problem)

• Like 1

nosupport

Is there a way to fix support.

26 days and no answer. I even put in a ticket asking about the original ticket...no answer to that either. Messaged a developer on here too.

WTF

xStrugglinx
On 1/30/2020 at 10:27 AM, Dimitri468 said:

Hello everyone,

leave it to the fan boys and devs to blame the users and not the poo programing on their part. I've got everything up to date and out of no where this bs error starts and i can't get past the initial launcher screen. how about you give us an actual fix, or do y'all not even know what's causing it. of course you're probably busy since you put on that PR crap show and now are flooded with errors and bug reports from new users, when you couldn't even handle the users you had.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Dimitri468
16 hours ago, xStrugglinx said:

leave it to the fan boys and devs to blame the users and not the poo programing on their part. I've got everything up to date and out of no where this bs error starts and i can't get past the initial launcher screen. how about you give us an actual fix, or do y'all not even know what's causing it. of course you're probably busy since you put on that PR crap show and now are flooded with errors and bug reports from new users, when you couldn't even handle the users you had.

Dear xStrugglinx,

I respet your criticism endlessly. The tech team is working hard to solve all problems. Servers are updated, infrastructure is prepare for overload. It is very normal to have an error in a beta stage game, but BSG resolves it as soon as possible. I think we should be patient and understanding.

Btw, I had this problem a few days ago, also I have reports from in my community in the same way, we solved the problem with the solutions I shared with you and we do not have a problem right now.

Thank you!

• Sad 2

xStrugglinx

I've used all of your so called solutions, and yet its not fixed. nor am I the only one with these issues. and while we're at it, the state of the game has rolled back to the state of .7/8 where the netcode is poo and the match times are high. that's because they're too busy trying to do youtube videos and PR stunts on twitch. instead of throwing the money into this alpha game, they're more worried about keeping streamers happy and lining their pockets. Beta implies the game is almost ready and is about to be rolled out for the masses. this is an alpha at best or a rolling early access game like ARK. I don't need fan boy remarks or defense of the game, I would like actual solutions and not constant rolling backwards.

thank you!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

crittz

Weird how I am able to play, right? I can attest to the network issues during peak times, and I can understand a degree of frustration.

I'd try to help but the trouble is, you cant fix stupid - (meaning the problem is you, not the game). Mods cant say it, but I can.  

My only advice is to undo whatever you did when you 'tried' to fix the login issues, dont run as admin, make everything back to default,  reinstall the C++ runtime libraries/.netframework etc and give the computer to someone who knows how to use it.

CUSE_PREDATOR
On 1/30/2020 at 10:27 AM, Dimitri468 said:

Hello everyone,

What's AV?

Jeanmat
15 hours ago, CUSE_PREDATOR said:

What's AV?

Anti-Virus

RobDaBomb

been experiencing this crash for a week now. ive done everything on the list, even a fresh wipe for my computer. please fix.

SGwolf_ttv

same @RobDaBomb its relentlessly been crashing for a week or so, making me lose poo ingame after raids or crashing in team fights literally nothing has helped bios and everything is updated turned off av and nothing still and dev team hasnt replied