Elbsegler

Bad realistic

Elbsegler

I was advertised with the banner saying, realistic hardcore shooter.....

What I saw is that I flattened 3 45 caliber bullets each and that they did not crumble to the ground

They turn around and shoot me with 3 bullet holes. What should be realistic about it? Then I can also play Call of Duity honestly in this game, it doesn't correspond to reality, especially how quickly you starve or die of thirst

If I shoot you in the leg then you lie down on the floor but with luck you can still get up but definitely not run any further let alone shoot someone else with the weapon at most when he is 2 meters in front of you when I am in someone's stomach shoot he sits on the ground or collapses when I shoot someone in the head he stands still for half a second and sags directly together trembles a little and then it is over where in this game is even a millimeter realistic?

the game was damn expensive and what did I get ??? a teddybear game! a realistic game that is not really true is the scam

Edited by Elbsegler

ImNotFatImBlack

Well armor does exist in the game at different levels "1-6" and each bullet in the game has different flesh damage and armor penetration values.  

Example - your using a 5.45 fmj bullets in which has a value of "20 armor penetration" If you shoot someone with level 3 armor or higher your chances of the bullet penetrating the armor are low and will require alot of bullet to kill.

Example - Same situation but better ammo. 5.45 bs bullets has a value of "51 armor penetration" If you shoot the same person with level 3 armor your bullets will go through that armor like cheese and kill in just a few bullets. 

Armor levels and penetration to kill successfully

level - 1 requires bullet with 10 or higher armor pen

level-  2 requires bullet with 20 or higher armor pen

level - 3 requires bullet with 30 or higher armor pen

level - 4 requires bullet with 40 or higher armor pen

level - 5 requires bullet with 50 or higher armor pen

level - 6 requires bullet with 60 or higher armor pen

Wiki page with all the ammo types and values 

https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Ammunition

Lemurface

It's a video game, not The Matrix.

The game is pretty authentic to reality with a higher level of detail than your average game. It simulates the characteristics of different ballistics with some compromises for game balance. Food would be meaningless if you only had to eat an MRE per day, right now it adds a layer of strategy to the game.

For a "teddy bear game" you don't seem to be handling it too well if you get this upset for dying.

Edited by Lemurface

oldirty

They made huge advertisment mistakes. The game is not realistic and I believe it will never be. The game is immersive af tho.

Cjx

I'd argue the game is immersive and authentic to gear but realistic it is not. Some bosses take multiple chest and/or headshot without armor for example.

At the end of the day it's still a video game that has and will continue to be balanced out and adjusted as a 'hardcore' multiplayer game and not a simulator.

TUALMASOK
On 1/19/2020 at 12:48 PM, Elbsegler said:

I was advertised with the banner saying, realistic hardcore shooter.....

What I saw is that I flattened 3 45 caliber bullets each and that they did not crumble to the ground

They turn around and shoot me with 3 bullet holes. What should be realistic about it? Then I can also play Call of Duity honestly in this game, it doesn't correspond to reality, especially how quickly you starve or die of thirst

If I shoot you in the leg then you lie down on the floor but with luck you can still get up but definitely not run any further let alone shoot someone else with the weapon at most when he is 2 meters in front of you when I am in someone's stomach shoot he sits on the ground or collapses when I shoot someone in the head he stands still for half a second and sags directly together trembles a little and then it is over where in this game is even a millimeter realistic?

the game was damn expensive and what did I get ??? a teddybear game! a realistic game that is not really true is the scam

There's no 45 calibre guns in the game yet, are you sure you were playing Tarkov?

As for realism, I notice that you're not complaining that when you get shot a real wound appears on your body IRL. Is that the kind of realism you are expecting?

• Like 1

Jack_Kline
2 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

There's no 45 calibre guns in the game yet, are you sure you were playing Tarkov?

As for realism, I notice that you're not complaining that when you get shot a real wound appears on your body IRL. Is that the kind of realism you are expecting?

Every time I die in game, the game should uninstall itself and I should die for real. Anything less is BS fake realism.

Edited by Jack_Kline
  • Like 1

Jamba

i personnly agre! wbhy dose my cHempion not need poo poo or pee??>? answr me that battlle stat game :/ 

Jack_Kline
16 hours ago, Jamba said:

i personnly agre! wbhy dose my cHempion not need poo poo or pee??>? answr me that battlle stat game :/ 

Yeah, and even if I pop a smoke grenade, the passive bastard never coughs? Like... even after sprinting? I mean, he doesn't *look* like Jessie Owens... Immersion ruined.

• Like 1