Sign in to follow this  
chris-33-92

Scav - No time limitation when game ended by death

chris-33-92

Hi,

It would be nice to be able to reconnect as a SCAV without waiting for 20 minutes when your SCAV raid just endend with a death :

• when you have almost no ressources your chances to finish a PMC raid with an escape are close to zero
  • so if you want to play online you can only play as a SCAV
  • but when you die during your SCAV raid, you have to wait 20 minutes to come back ; it's frustrating to go to play to an other game meanwhile

Lemurface

Just practice your aim in offline mode for a while to get used to the weapons you have.

Yeah, it's hard early on when there's a million things to learn, but Scav is already free money to get in and 100% profit if you get out. If there was no cooldown timer, most people wouldn't use PMC unless they absolutely had to (for tasks).

You don't have to lose anything as PMC either if you ditch the armor and only bring a pistol and 1-2 mags, or even just your melee. Rubles are cheap, especially if you avoid combat.

N1shazu
8 minutes ago, chris-33-92 said:

Hi,

It would be nice to be able to reconnect as a SCAV without waiting for 20 minutes when your SCAV raid just endend with a death :

• when you have almost no ressources your chances to finish a PMC raid with an escape are close to zero
  • so if you want to play online you can only play as a SCAV
  • but when you die during your SCAV raid, you have to wait 20 minutes to come back ; it's frustrating to go to play to an other game meanwhile

This has been already suggested, the timer it’s to prevent players to play only as a scav, no matter if you die or extract you’d still have to wait 20m , you can reduce the waiting time upgrading the hideout. 

Use the search function next time before posting and you’ll probably find your answers without creating double posts.

• Like 1

Thormato

Scav is a Gift from the Devs to you, its free Gear without any work. You can be happy that you are able to use it every 20 minutes, which is a rly low cooldown

And if you have no "ressources" as pmc, you are doing alot of things wrong, probably everything, so i guess use Offline Mode to learn the maps and contact the Sherpas to teach you the game

RealxTrix

While some people just want to tell you you're bad or doing something wrong they were there too, dont let em fool ya ;). But before last wipe i ran out of everything even after a reset. Even though everyone complains about it, you can in fact make all profit from hachet runs. Go to factory or customs and play slow, listen, look, and loot in your secure container. I believe the smallest one is 2x2? So you can still make a few thousand rubles a hachet run and thats on the very low end. You can also enter a raid if you are completely damaged, as in you dont have to heal before a raid. Sure you're even easier to kill but if you take nothing, you lose nothing. The devs made it that way so you can always still earn money or loot even if its just a little. Also, if you arent aware you can reset your account here on your profile. I think once every 30 days or so? You get all your starting stuff back and but your stats, tasks, and exp are reset so use it only if you absolutely have to. I believe there are people here who can guide your through raids and teach you things, they're called sherpas i think. There are a lot of jerks on these forums but there are a lot of people who are willing to help also, just gotta dig through the trolls first. I hope you get lots of loot!!!! Gluck