Bendalff

OAPG - Older Aged Players Group

Bendalff

oapg.png

Hello everybody and welcome to a new iteration of Older Aged Players Group!  Yup, Group and not Alliance anymore! 
If the name looks familiar I can confirm: We started out as OAPA - A great group founded by AODqw97  that we now renamed to OAPG.

Nothing else has changed besides the name and its logo - We're still the same group and discord full with great members.
We are well in the ‘older age’ bracket, a members group comprising a collection of guys from around the globe who are into PC’s, firearms, realism in games and primarily Escape from Tarkov among other titles. Being weapon heads, Escape from Tarkov is the game we’ve been waiting many years to come to fruition. Depending on your viewpoint, we are firmly of the opinion that this is game best enjoyed with a team and better still a team of friends that you can rely on and trust, who also share the same interests and subjects that 'older people' do. The age requirement for this group is 35+ so maturity and the ability to mix opinions and views without the attitudes and BS associated with the youngsters is guaranteed.

If you are interested, just post here in a reply stating details like age, location and why you want to join.

OAPG is Friendship | Communication | Firearms

Edited by Bendalff
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

AODqw97

All the best to you and the group @Bendalff I know you'lkl take a great group to an even better place. Proud to still be a member of the best dedicated group for older aged players on the EFT scene.

• Like 1

KAALE

Come along and Join in the fun. A great bunch of people from around the globe.

Its been 2 years Since Joining OAPA (now OAPG) and still see active players every night with many fresh new faces since the gain in popularity.

Fun or serious there's all sorts here.

GhostZ69

You can be brand new to the game or a long time supporter.  Does not matter.  Just bring a good attitude!  

srages19

Hi I am 35 from Georgia and just getting into Escape from Tarkov. I was looking for a group to be able to join. I will be honest I don't have lots of time to play with two small children, but I would like to have a group to be able to play with to make the game a better experience. It gets kind of boring running raids alone.  I am usually able to play in the evenings EST. Thanks for your consideration.

Venom43G

Hi guys,Im 43 from great state of Texas looking for other older players to join up with. Im new to the game as I bought it yesterday but loving the fact how real it is. I work 12 hr shifts but usually get Friday through Sunday off. Also I work nights so early morning is my time of relaxing and EFT. thanks for considering.

Bendalff

All PM's up-to-date!

Dianoga

Hey I used to be a part of OAPA (Dianoga) but stepped away for a while to deal some life stuff.  Would love to get back into the group as the guys were awesome and we had some amazing raids.  Thanks!  

Age - 38

Location - East Coast USA

Want to join to get back into some great raids with great people!

Hero43

Hello been playing EFT since closed alpha and this game has came a long way. Looking for other people who enjoy the game as much as I do. I’m not at the age limit required but I do play with older people and have been looking for other who don’t bring BS when playing 

Age - 26

Location - Texas 

On every morning and weekends (late afternoons on Drill weekends) 

Hopefully my age doesn’t hold me back from joining :)

Bendalff

PM's send and up-to-date

Dirkish

Hey there guys, like minded player here. Huge guns and tactical gear guy, been playing EFT since launch and whoa has it been a ride.

33 years old, live in NW ohio and play daily. Hope to hear from ya soon.

~Dirk

Syfon

Hello, I’m 48, retired USAF and live in SC. I’m new to the game but I love the adrenaline rush I get especially when I get out with a fully loaded Scav!

Sphen

Hello everyone.

Age 43.

Venezuela.

Old gamer.

3 months at tarkov so far, lonewolf looking for a pack ( mature and right one) 

Edited by Sphen

MickDono

Hi All,

I'm 31, looking for some people to play with.

As above, I've been lone-wolfing for a month or two now and ready to team up.

I'm from the UK originally, but now US based.

Cheers.

Bendalff

All PM's up-to-date

DReXD

Hi guys, I'm 38 and from Georgia.  Looking for a mature group to play with as I'm new to the game. Still learning and would rather play cooperatively as it makes games more fun in my experience.  Usually on every evening around 1800 EST.

Crablegs

Hey Everyone,

Looking to join if I can. I am 30 and in the Mountain Time zone of NA.

Been playing solo for a while and now looking for some people to group up with.

TheHotBoxKid

Hello, I am 35, and completely new to PC gaming in general. I built my first PC yesterday, specifically to play EFT.  I'm attracted to the realism offered in EFT, like the heavy reliance on communication and tactics. I have been a console gamer for quite some time, so I'm familiar with FPS, now I'm ready to try some real games. I'm interested in joining your group because I would like to game with adults, and find some friends. I play from 3pm EST till whenever.

Edited by TheHotBoxKid
forgot to add play time

stys0n84

Hiya I'm 35 from the UK and am looking to join a long term group for raids and general commaraderie I do mostly factory and customs runs at the mo but would like to branch out with a group I can trust. 

madmalice

40, AZ, and wanting a place to hang out, play, and voice comm with fellas in this shared interest.

Pretty new to the game. Though I crowdfunded it years ago I haven't picked it up till now because nobody I know wants to play. Had a buddy start it up but even now he is tiring of the queue times.

Hope to meet you all soon and good luck out there.

black_plague61021

41, Midwest looking to game with ppl more my age

Anubisrip

35 New York  Looking for a mature group to hang out with and play some games 

WhoIsOli

26, Sweden. Just looking to play with some people when i'm not at work. 

Bendalff

All PM's up-to-date

DaGooCh

NA-EST

I from the era when everyone didn't get a ribbon and it was fine.   I just want to game with a "similar" generation.

Edited by DaGooCh