Bendalff

OAPG - Older Aged Players Group

playswel

Hey everyone!

34 NA- CST

2 Kiddos, play most nights after they are in bed.  Had to actually work to get where I am today.  New to the game not to guns or realism.

ReAnimateStudio

Hi guys, I'm UK based and ex HMArmed Forces. This group sounds like exactly what I would like from a clan. I'm recently back PC gaming after stopping since about 1999-2000.

I've ran a few raids solo and loving the game. Its brutal and unforgiving but oh so rewarding.

I'm 36s years old. I do shift work so not able to get online at regular times (coupled with family life) but will be online several times a week. If this isn't a problem for you, sign me up :)

Boomham

hey guys,

I'm 35 from the UK and looking for a group of good people to get to know this game with. I'm pretty new to it so need showing the ropes but got a good background in team games.

Hope to hear from you soon

Freestyle4doc

I'm 36 and live in Georgia. I am new to this game and need some serious help!  I am an Army vet and would like to join a group that doesn't have all of the craziness that the younger kids bring to the game.

Edited by Freestyle4doc

TheGrind

I'am 46 live in Florida. New to the game looking to run in a squad.

Bendalff

PM's all up-to-date

N0PEY0UDIE

UK Portsmouth..42 so practically dead..

bluedragongod

CO.29.M

Ahhh aol chat rooms what a waste of time

Also been solo for about a year now. Kids...

Edited by bluedragongod
I'm an idiot

Porta27pzr

Hi everyone,  im 46

played this for a week when it came out, now coming back to it to try it again.

expecting to climb a cliff with the learning curve.

Imiptat

NA-EST

looking for a group of people to play with , while avoiding the snot nose kids squealing in my ear telling me I suck..  I KNOW

SaltyGear

Hello I’m 43 and live in Texas. I have been playing Tarkov for a month now and I’m hooked. Looking to play with like minded adults and just have fun. 

Bendalff

Pm's have gone out. all up to date.

IamTheKGB

47 years old from NE Florida, would really enjoy playing with my age range and do need help with the game :)

TonyRattlehead

34 - UK, 35 on March 14th.

I've been a lone wolf for about a month now, raiding mainly Customs and I'm now starting my Scav runs on Interchange so I can learn the map.

I've got a mate that also plays but I'm not sure if he's as in to Tarkov as I am, so hooking up with a group like this is the best way for me to progress on this insanely good DayZ style game without all the boring walking simulator stuff DayZ has. 

Jankodanka

Hi all,

26. Based in the UK. Looking for a group of people to play with. Just got into the game a week ago since I have been watching a streamer or two play it. I am on my pc regularly so no need to worry about being offline for years :D

I know Im not that old but this thread seems a lot more active than the rest and I am liking your responsiveness and manner in the details you provide of this clan. 

Regards,

Jan

Primitiv3Stat3

Kentucky

I'm needing some help getting used to this game, I'm currently lvl 5 and would like to get tasks done and get loot!!

Bendalff

all pm's have been send.

requin02

Hello, I am 43, based in switzerland and I have been gaming since C64 days.  I play mostly FPS like Tarkov, HLL, squad and post scriptum.  I would be very glad to join and meet people around my own age.

CypherP59

Hey all, I have been playing for about 2 months now and am absolutely addicted.  I am 39yoa, prior military and currently working in LE. Looking for like minded guys to team up with.  Typically I can play an hour or so during the work week and occasionally 4-6 hours on weekends....that is if the wife is occupied.  I am on the west coast...Seattle area

Spastik20

37 from Canada been looking for a group to play with. Been playing about a month now got a good grasp on the game.

ilxdottore

33 from South Florida looking for a mature group of people to play with. I've been playing the game for about a month now and I'm hoping to find a good, mature group to enjoy the game with.

fbplayr666

31 Year old from South Jersey. Just looking for a chill group to play some tarkov and shoot the poo.

Bendalff

PM's have gone out.  - all-up-to-date

blackzombie79

Hi there freshly made 40 year old as of this last January. I live here in Denver, yep the token state! I am also a US Army vet of six years. 

Been playing EFT for quite awhile although I did take patch iterations off here and there. I don't typically like FPS's but Tarkov is my exception! I get a thrill of high risk vs high rewards type of games. No other game out there like Tarkov hands down! 

In real life I relate to my generation or older folks, that is not to say I don't respect the millennials etc, just seems like different wavelengths on perspectives in many regards.  

Nostdz

Hi, 35, from Sweden. Used to actually play with you guys. But I left the gaming world entirley for more than a year or so and now I'm back in EFT and would like to come back to OAPA. Hope you give me another chance!