Bendalff

OAPG - Older Aged Players Group

Sterl1ng13

28, US East Coast, LE working rotating shifts.

Been playing for a few months, level 33 maxed out my hideout. Looking for quality raid mates and good group to call home

Morrra_Morrra

Howdy,

I'm turning 35 next year, from California (god help me), and due to the ping limits I'm looking for some US server-capable folks to run with on raids. Played first in 2017, recently came back, pretty newb on my account still (lvl eight) but I might get more serious since the news today that 13 is still a ways out. I'm a former Arma player, never really fit in with "wise"guys and goofballs, but I know how to have fun. Admittedly fun time for me is usually not when I need awareness to keep my team alive in a game, or when an active fight is going on. Looking to learn what I can and be a reliable team mate. I'm not a loot goblin and I usually will get shot before shooting at a friendly, in the case that I can't PID who is in front of me. I'm big on communication, picking up slack, and taking initiative.

I'd appreciate an invite, I play solo at the moment and not really sure I want to gamble on an LFG in EFT. Cheers.

TheM4ch1n1st

Hey 30 yo gamer that just switched from console to pc to play this game, looking to play with some people, im a pretty experienced gamer I use to play cs 1.6 on pc back in the day and switched to xbox for a few years now I am finding myself watching streams of this game so I ended up buying a pc.  I look forward to playing with yall if you want

-th3M4ch1n1st