Bendalff

OAPG - Older Aged Players Group

SigmaSwill

NA-EST

My first online game was Quake 2. I want to join because I'm sick of drinking alone.

Bendalff

All pm’s up-to-date!

damastes

UK - GMT

Looking for a group of like-minded individuals to squad up with for a few raids, who will understand that real-life can get in the way of gaming.  Not the best shot in the world, but thoroughly enjoy the dichotomy of trying to stay stealthy while having a time limit to loot & scoot.

humpo

48 (in 2 weeks)

UK-EU

Ex UK military so i know how to follow orders haha :)

have been gaming since the spectrum 48k days and enjoy playing in an organised team environment.

Purchased EFT a while ago but my PC was a potato so recently built a new one which is far more competent so have started to play again.

Current ingame level is only 10 and have mainly been doing Scav runs so im pretty new to the game if the truth be told. i do however now know customs like the back of my hand.

IGN - fraggamuffin

NINJA_black

Hi guys 48 uk ! I love this game ! i am a newbie on EFT !!! love to play in team !

ChibaCityCowboy

Hi OAPG.

This sounds prefect for me. I'm an old enough to remember loading games frrom tape (42) based in AU (Sydney). I'm looking to learn as much as I can in the game and hopefully make some new friends who can show me the ways of EFT so I spend a little more time killing, and less time dying. Recent years have been taken up with EVE and Rust but am finding myself becoming addicted to EFT although the solo struggle is real.

I'd love to join, let me know if you've got a spare slot.

DJV808

I would like to find a consistent group of guys to play this game with. Im 33. Does this group have a discord?

TerminXO

Hello lfg to run raids with. New to game from texas I am 36 years old. interested in gaming with mature Gamers and not any trolls

Bendalff

all pm's have gone out.. check your mailboxes.

BMatrim

NA - CT

Brand new to Tarkov. FPS Veteran that hadn´t found a FPS worth it´s weight in ages. Looking to get my survival rate from the abyss it currently resides on by trying to coop with people less green than me.

And maturity sounds great, even though I´ll fail at that threshold.

NinjaShot54
On 1/19/2020 at 4:29 PM, Bendalff said:

oapg.png

Hello everybody and welcome to a new iteration of Older Aged Players Group!  Yup, Group and not Alliance anymore! 
If the name looks familiar I can confirm: We started out as OAPA - A great group founded by AODqw97  that we now renamed to OAPG.

Nothing else has changed besides the name and its logo - We're still the same group and discord full with great members.
We are well in the ‘older age’ bracket, a members group comprising a collection of guys from around the globe who are into PC’s, firearms, realism in games and primarily Escape from Tarkov among other titles. Being weapon heads, Escape from Tarkov is the game we’ve been waiting many years to come to fruition. Depending on your viewpoint, we are firmly of the opinion that this is game best enjoyed with a team and better still a team of friends that you can rely on and trust, who also share the same interests and subjects that 'older people' do. The age requirement for this group is 35+ so maturity and the ability to mix opinions and views without the attitudes and BS associated with the youngsters is guaranteed.

If you are interested, just post here in a reply stating details like age, location and why you want to join.

OAPG is Friendship | Communication | Firearms

i am interested, please pm back. looking to start soon

Jade77

Hey there.

42 year old family man from the UK here looking to sign up. I play in both UK and US timezones. I've had the game since launch, but have only played since January. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gatorr

35ish , TN area , looking for some old farts to game with.

Bendalff

PM's have gone out

Rrasmus

Hi there,

Im from The Netherlands and 46 years old.

Playing solo Tarkov for about 1 month.

Looking for some nice people to squad up.

BMatrim

OK, it doesn´t matter how I type .agree, !agree or anything, either in the Welcome channel or in the Lobby channel or anywhere I´m able to open. Simply can´t be able to type anything anywhere.

Already talked with a new player about it, and he mentioned what he did, it didn´t work for me and it´s the first thing I tried...

I literally don´t understand....

Neyri

Hey!  Im 30years from sweden and just looking for some equal minded people to play with, somewhat new and dont play much due to being solo all the time and prefer to play with atleast someone.

Bendalff

all pm's are out

-Hardass-

A good solid buch of guys and a great group if you love EFT and want to learn this is where you should come. I left due to work comitments and being more of a Solo player but i learnt the game with these guys they are allways willing to help you out and chat give advice and help a player in need. 100% recomend this group for EFT.

• Thanks 1

DocJonez73

NA -EST - Virginia

I've been looking for an older group of like-minded individuals. I'm friends with younger gamers, but feel more fulfilled when I game with people of my own generation.

Standard_Rip

Hey guys, 

Im 32 from Utah

Im a former Marine, looking to join an active group 

BossManBarr81

I’m 38 years old 

looking for players in Europe to hang out and enjoying the game.

Bendalff

All PM's have been sent..

Dustinj33

Texas, 32

new to the game and hate kids 

chiliburger

I’m 54, Florida, I’m new to the game looking for a group to join and have fun with. Played lot of first person shooting games.