OAPG - Older Aged Players Group

Bendalff

Hey I'm 37, from rural upstate NY.  Played Tarkov for a few years, but recently got back into it and looking for a new group to play with, as my local friends that played have all moved on to other games.  I'm not very good at all but hoping to get better and prefer playing with a group.  I work a weird schedule out of town, so I can't be on daily, but when I'm home, I normally game from 7pm EST until midnight or so.

What an awesome iniative. I wish I would found this sooner. I am 30 years old born in the Netherlands but often spend my time in the South of France.

In my real-life I have a couple businesses to run but in my spare time I love to play Tarkov. I sometimes take some free days and totally immerse myself into the world of Tarkov. Playing with like minded people around the world sounds like a dream to me, hence why I would love to join this community.

I am aware that the minimym age restriction is 35+ and I am 5 years short from that. However, I can assure that I am grownup with 30 years of self-development and life lessons within my backpack.

Kind regards,
Joey from the Netherlands

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 44 year old/young, UK chap.

Been a gamer since the days of the C64. Got Tarkov a few years ago, didn't really get a chance to get into it (died too quick and too often ha!). Just started to play it again, looking to join a group with other mature gamers.

i'm 38 from the UK.

Started playing earlier this year and only been doing solo raids so would like to try playing with a group of mature like minded players.

34 in the US/AZ. Played about a year ago for a bit, then had no time to jump back in until now. I was actually an OAPG member back then but forgot my username/pw lol, hence the new account.