Bendalff

OAPG - Older Aged Players Group

vict555

I'm 31, live in Texas, just got back into PC gaming after a long break and all stemmed from EFT. Pretty new to the game but looking for a mature group of people to enjoy the game with 

TGPacer

i am 35, Ontario Canada, had the game for 2 weeks and looking for some new people to play with

BigDRD4

I am 33 from San Jose, CA been gaming since 1999 and I have been in one other community called ADK but they are gone now. Currently looking for a mature team who can teach me this game. I keep getting TK'd by other newbies. Additional facts, I own an AR15 chambered in 5.56 with 1/3 co-witness Holosun zeroed at 50yrds, forward angled vert grip, and I ruin a magpul battle sling.

Miidgee

EU/UK

Just looking to game with a more relaxed community the whole hot headed little kids situation that i currently get through Looking For Group Discords kind of isn't my style im brand new to EFT but enjoy other FPS games on PC, just looking for a group to play with and to learn the game and knowledge of the game from someone 

• Like 1

Bendalff

PM's have been sent out.

on a sidenote: here a small vid :

CombatRatz

Hello im a 60 yr been playing pc vid games since 1997 MOH, Mechwarrior, Half life, ect..... I would like to know how i can buddy up with a team, I have 2 weeks into EFT, The game is awesome. Im looking for info on how to hook up with some people. Thanks man,.,......USMC 1977- 1981 Live Free or Die

My PMC is CombatScav.

Discord LedMagnets

Voice channel CombatRatz

CombatRatz#4418

HooYuDadi

Hello, my name is Alex, and I am addicted to Tarkov!!  I was told that there are like minded people such as myself in these forums and I was hoping to find people I can run with.  I am 43 years young and have been playing Tarkov for just under 3 months and already have nearly 800 hours total in game.  Prior to Tarkov I had been playing racing sims for 3+ years and have been a member of several different racing leagues.  I am from Mountain time zone in US and due to family I tend to do late night gaming sessions.  Typically from 9 pm to around 3 am daily.  Look forward to joining the group.  Thanks in advance.

Bendalff

All PM's have gone out.

Carbon_9

OCE/ASIA (Korea. I'm Canadian)

Double trouble. Living overseas and older. Just want to meet some older, chill people and have some fun without any hangups. Thanks!

EDIT: Just FYI: Korean internet is pretty darn good and I can get reasonable pings to most areas, if pulled in.

Edited by Carbon_9

VlNTAGEgamer

Hi,

Interested in joining a group as currwntly a newbie at level.14 . Based in uk 50 year old long term gamer.

Thanks VlNTAGEgamer

terminal_

Hey there, I'm 30ish years old, west EU, been playing since .11. Got about 300 PMC raids in total, so still have a lot of improving to do. Not a big gun person outside of video games, but modern weaponry in a tactical/realistic setting kept me interested since the late '90s (Rainbow Six 1, SWAT 3, etc.). I think Tarkov shines with good communication and teamplay, so I'm looking for a group that encourages that.

Bendalff

All PM's have gone out (again)  🙂

Cube_Farnsworth

Hello to all...........Texas player. mid 40's. i work from home so day runs are okay for me. Nights and weekends are a little tougher - kids and wife. Got this game recently and this is the game that I have been waiting for my whole life. Been doing  A LOT of scav runs on Customs Map and I know that map inside and out now. Looking for others to muster the courage to do PMC raids and not be so afraid of losing all my gear.  ;)

Looking forward to a response. 

ConstrictorX

Hey kids:

43 from Nova Scotia, Canada. You're crew looks like it's running at my speed. I'm a long time separated from fps games. Mostly sim racing for the last 5ish years so i'm pretty terrible. I'm about 2 weeks in and only level 6. Hoping to learn, run with some squads and have some fun without taking things to seriously. My current go to strategy for pvp encounters is confused running and screaming like a small child.

looking forward to your reply. 

Happy Hunting/Scavenging...

armaspartan

29, Texas.

Good solid communication, serious game-play, & having fun. 

pjboedker

Hi,

I live in Europe and is looking for some adult players to group up with playing Escape from Tarkov.

jun3au

It's nice to see a group like this.

35, Georgia. I'm pretty new to the game, but I'm enjoying the death simulator so far!

Bendalff

PM's have gone out.

REMARK: Always post your age please as age is an important factor for OAPG. Thanks.

Macarthurian

37 - New England located. Been playing almost completely solo since I started playing 2 weeks ago.  Been trying to find a good group that I can mesh with.

How about we give it a shot?

nanimonoka

Hey 43 I have 5k hours on rust and just came over to EFT. 

from Canada and work in cyber security so I am always around

Highwayman420

Hi all;

52 -from Ontario, looking to join up with other older folks to play in a more tactical and team oriented manner

atomic3591

hey guys, 

im 27

na-east coast

i play mostly in the mornings and late nights just looking for some people to play with that arnt 12 thanks!

Bendalff

All PM's have gone out.

Grimmysnr

Hey there,

37 years old Active Duty Air Force.  Will be retiring at the end of the year.  Just bought the game and looking for a mature community to enjoy it with.  I started with FPS way back in Delta Force days in the 90's and continue to try and hang with the younger crowd in Battlefield and CoD.  I am not as sharp as I once was, but it doesn't mean I don't continue to try.  These days it's more about having a better experience than trying to compete.  I have my fair share of weapons around the house which is why FPS games continue to draw me in.