Sign in to follow this  
northernrc

Upgraded from Standard to EOD with no upgrades

northernrc

I upgraded from Standard Edition to EOD Edition and did not receive any upgrades other then the gold name and star.  Did not receive stash or items.  I do not really wanna reset my account and lost my millions and progression.  HELP!

CommandoStevo

I also purchased an upgrade to EoD right as they were experiencing issues earlier. got the star but no gear or stash increase

At0mApple

Thats weird. When I upgraded I got the items and such in the mail... Maybe with the server problems it will be delayed. 

Prevention

I have the exact same problem, I bought the EOD upgrade over two weeks ago and still only have the gold name.

I made a support ticket and the response I got was "Just keep waiting".

Fantastic.

kollen96

Well.. at least they answered, i guess. 

Purchased the game over a Week ago and it still doesnt show up on my Account. Been waiting for an Answer on my Support-Ticket for over a week too. Still none to this Point.

I think its kinda sad, I was hyped about the game n really looked forward to it but this is really kind of a bummer how they don't care :/

TheWay

@northernrc @CommandoStevo @Prevention

Hello gentlemen,

please contact our support center about this situation by mail [email protected]

@kollen96

I am sorry to hear about you problem, sir. While waiting for a response from our support center (due to the amount of reports, the answer can take longer time), please also contact Xsolla's support center and check if everything went well with your transaction.

Fucoffee123

I have the exact same issue as the OP, any idea on how long it will take to be resolved as mt friends all got their upgrades instantly?

Prevention

@TheWay

I've already raised a support ticket and the answer I was given was to keep waiting, are you suggesting that if I email [email protected] I will get a different response?

Prevention
4 hours ago, Prevention said:

@TheWay

I've already raised a support ticket and the answer I was given was to keep waiting, are you suggesting that if I email [email protected] I will get a different response?

Well, I sent the email and almost immediately my issue was resolved, I don't know if this was a coincidence or a result of the email, but thanks for the suggestion!