Sign in to follow this  
Muffgator

Spawning on top of each other.

Muffgator

What is with this poo? i spawn in walk 10 paces and im wrecked from behind to the back of the head. Twice now. 

Im i to spend the first few minutes of the game spawn camping my spawning point to get my first kill????

Grimm285
1 hour ago, Muffgator said:

What is with this poo? i spawn in walk 10 paces and im wrecked from behind to the back of the head. Twice now. 

Im i to spend the first few minutes of the game spawn camping my spawning point to get my first kill????

what map are you on? factory? then yes everyone is within 100 meters of each other

Honestly gotta learn the spawns from map to map (usually just by playing them enough) some people will rush other spawns other times with the high server load more people then there should be load in.  I played a customs today where i killed 4 people all in separate "Squads" within the first few minutes.

You have to learn which spawns can have people at every angle and which spawns don't 

DeepPurple

The problem is that learning the map does not help when someone spawns directly (and I mean DIRECTLY) in front of and behind you at the same time (on factory). The same thing has happened to me on reserve where I spawn in the middle of a formation of a 4 man squad in the bunker and get riddled with bullets in less than 5 seconds. Even in insanely large maps like Shoreline people spawn on top of each other and that should never happen.

The spawns in EFT are broken and it's something that needs to be addressed in the future. 

Chamdoch
Posted (edited)

Had this happen to me a few times. I understand spawning close together. Might be running out of spawns to get people into the map with some distance between them so some people have to pair up. However, if I'm freshly spawning into the map on a pistol run(two occurrences) why am I spawned next to a team of geared BEAR PMCs by Forklifts on Factory and then just down the hall to the left of Forklifts from another fully kitted PMC. Don't get me wrong, I probably would of died regardless to these players if I ran into them any later in the match. Although I should have the opportunity to avoid engagement or choose the terms of engagement. Why not create spawns that say if 1 players spawns forklifts, no one should spawn in surrounding spawns of 100 meters, or 50 meters at least with walls in between them. That way there is a bit of veto going on and players have an opportunity to do something rather than get crushed out of the gate. I think the game is really fun, but being spawn-killed is a real mood killer for this game. Doesn't make me very interested in bringing any real gear cause I might just get killed in my spawn just as I'm orienting myself.

Edited by Chamdoch