Vicept

These queue times

Vicept

Anyone having 15+min queue times? I'd like to play Escape from Tarkov, not escape from the queue screen

iam1arm

yep....currently at 19 minutes

At0mApple

Yeah the que times have been pretty long for me too. Hopefully getting fixed soon. 

Baba_

The server provider Battle state games uses recently stated that they were having trouble with all of the traffic. In the past month Tarkov has gained a mass amount of new players. Battle State and their Server provider have stated they're working hard to fix the servers and account for the new players, maintenance is difficult, give them time. 

Edited by Baba_

DUBT3K

I have found that I only really have these queue problems when I'm playing with another friend or more. 

I was on all day today with queue times under 5 mins and as soon as my friend got on, the queue's got long.

Bundybear

The game is at an all time peak number of players, if they don't fix these waiting times quick it will kill the numbers. They have our $$$ already so I suppose it doesn't matter too much to BSG. Lets hope they see more $$$$ to be had from future players if they fix the server  issues ( number and quality of ) If people say " NO stay away from the waiting simulator" = no future $$$$ if BSG fix it they may get people saying" yes it's a good game that needs work but at least we can get a game pretty quickly "

• Upvote 1

icecreamshampoo

Dont like to buy a product and have to wait to use it. Its unacceptable imo. This game revolves around waiting. The waiting times must be cut. People want to play asap, not have to wait 20 minutes in a game where you can die within the first 10 seconds. EFT is a waiting sim. Wait for PMC to heal if you dont have the cash to spend on Meds. Must wait to play Scav. Must wait to pretty much do anything in EFT.

OGJohnnyC
22 hours ago, icecreamshampoo said:

Dont like to buy a product and have to wait to use it. Its unacceptable imo. This game revolves around waiting. The waiting times must be cut. People want to play asap, not have to wait 20 minutes in a game where you can die within the first 10 seconds. EFT is a waiting sim. Wait for PMC to heal if you dont have the cash to spend on Meds. Must wait to play Scav. Must wait to pretty much do anything in EFT.

I just bought this game after watching streamers play for hours and never seen a queue time over 10 mins. I can’t get a queue time less than 15-20 rn and it is extremely discouraging for new players who are trying to still learn the game. If not fixed soon, Tarkov may die back off as fast as it was made popular again

jc984

yeah i am thinking about taking a break myself until they fix this issue.  long wait times and then most likely being killed within the first couple of minutes, it gets old and just plain not fun. I don't mind dieing if i can get back into the game in a reasonable amount of time :)

wish they would post a recent status update on the new servers and the progress(unless i missed it).

Poddighe
On 1/20/2020 at 6:44 AM, DUBT3K said:

I have found that I only really have these queue problems when I'm playing with another friend or more. 

Me too, dunno why.

187lloyd

The que times have literally spiked higher for me right after midnight last night. Was waiting average 2-3 minutes after midnight last night taking 7-15 minutes to get in, if I get in at all. No clue what this issue is and what is daunting is there has been nothing said about them in their status updates anywhere.

Tanzeh

What is most infuriating in all of this is the fact that i am so addicted to this game and want to continue to grind but I cant because I have to wait 20-30 minutes for each game

Bundybear

LOL BSG you suck the great big one. Wait 20 minutes to get a game, game stops at awaiting player while team mate gets in. Kill the poo game and restart, get in after another 3 minutes and bang 1 shot to the head in the first 10 seconds. Fix the issues or we the players will seriously look into a class action against you. We have paid for a product and service and you are not delivering.

Zebubzy

A lot of people dont understand a company cant migrate, update, solve server issues instantly when streamers hype up comes out of no where.. Things take time to implement. Calm your tiddies and be patient.

They are delivering a service, your class action lawsuit will fail before you even make it to court. If you dont want to die in the first 10 seconds of a round, try getting good. That normally helps in most cases.

Blob-Senpai
40 minutes ago, Bundybear said:

LOL BSG you suck the great big one. Wait 20 minutes to get a game, game stops at awaiting player while team mate gets in. Kill the poo game and restart, get in after another 3 minutes and bang 1 shot to the head in the first 10 seconds. Fix the issues or we the players will seriously look into a class action against you. We have paid for a product and service and you are not delivering.

Bunnybear, your posts makes me want to know how long you have actually played this game.

Bundybear
16 minutes ago, Blob-Senpai said:

Bunnybear, your posts makes me want to know how long you have actually played this game.

Played for days and days about 3 years ago and have gotten back into it the last 2 weeks. Does that make you feel better now knowing? lol

Bundybear
1 hour ago, Zebubzy said:

A lot of people dont understand a company cant migrate, update, solve server issues instantly when streamers hype up comes out of no where.. Things take time to implement. Calm your tiddies and be patient.

They are delivering a service, your class action lawsuit will fail before you even make it to court. If you dont want to die in the first 10 seconds of a round, try getting good. That normally helps in most cases.

How is not getting into the game after 20 minute wait a good service???? How do we "get good" at spawning into a game after 20+ minute wait, in the middle of an open area???? How do we train/learn not to die in 10 seconds when that's where we spawn??? You sir/madam must be on another level of godlike powers................

Blob-Senpai

Bundybear, I don't mean to sound rude here but you sound like, to me, a whiny brat who just bought the game. Relax man. These are growing pains and they're working on it. I don't like 20 minute wait times either and it sucks because a friend of mine just got the game as well.

SwissStars_BL_2
vor 3 Stunden schrieb Bundybear:

You preordered a game. And that game is in beta, it's nowhere near to a finished product. Problems occur in betas, that's what a beta is for.

I have a feeling that most people don't understand this. The forum and the subreddit explode whit these type of posts. Maybe BSG needs to make the banner on the titlescreen even bigger?

vor 8 Stunden schrieb jc984:

wish they would post a recent status update on the new servers and the progress(unless i missed it).

And they talked about the issue and all the new servers they added on the latest TarkovTV. There is a summary somewhere, but i can't find it atm.

Bundybear
15 hours ago, Blob-Senpai said:

Bundybear, I don't mean to sound rude here but you sound like, to me, a whiny brat who just bought the game. Relax man. These are growing pains and they're working on it. I don't like 20 minute wait times either and it sucks because a friend of mine just got the game as well.

Read above...... got the game 3 years ago.. And as for whiny brat......NO, I'm a PAYING CUSTOMER and expect a service I paid for. You have made an assumption about me and WRONG.... As for growing pains??? 3 years and when they finally get more player because of streamers, they can't see that they will need more servers at the time the streamers promote the game. "it's still a Beta" pfffft the common excuse of inept Devs and their fanboys.

The game has massive potential and I love playing it when I actually get in, but they need to put the foot down and build speed on a lot fixes. Know that if you get shroood to stream you will get sheep flooding in and need more servers. They don't have the player base to kill it off so quick.   

DanExert
48 minutes ago, Bundybear said:

NO, I'm a PAYING CUSTOMER and expect a service I paid for.

The service doesn’t start until the game is released, check the terms of service you accepted when preordering the game. 

aHolyFox

NO, I'm a PAYING CUSTOMER and expect a service I paid for.

lmfao, im a paying customer.... of a beta game who apparently will start class action lawsuits cause you cant queue fast enough.

Edited by aHolyFox

bernhard85

woods time is way to short please can we get a little bump i got in one fight and didnt loot the two i killed and didnt have time to run across map to the extract and the close one wasnt up  so i had to urn to the far un roadblock and i loaded in to brand new raid so i had full time and couldnt make it thats happened three times now please just a little time extension :) love the game for years now though :)

<3

r3lik

Can't recommend the game until this gets fixed. 

drewbysnaps

ITT: many entitled children who signed up to assist in the development of a game being created by a small company and are throwing tantrums when an issue isn't fixed instantly.