Sign in to follow this  
RoboticThrone96

False Advertisement

RoboticThrone96

when purchasing fuel cans i seem to always get unlucky when purchasing them. i will find one for a good price and wait for the time to get to zero and when i make my purchase the fuel tank is empty. my question is who allows the sale of EMPTY fuel cans at 45000  roubles when an empty one sells for 2000 to the normal vendors. i do understand that it is the players who sell them but i think there should be a limit on how much you can ask for something that is empty. this isnt a suggestion its just me venting my frustrations after having to grind for  money then get "jipped" for something that i desperately need. all opinions and statements welcome.

Sagaraein

Took me a while to understand what you meant with that. But yeah. This is off-topic so meant for non Tarkov stuff. On the other hand it would be nice if they made it so that used items would not be marketable. Example: Factory key with 30/50 uses. Either that or make it clearly show how many uses are left on the item. (I know if you inspect it you see remaining uses but by that time anything "cheap" is already sold)