TheWay

About matching times, backend issues, etc.

DarkMarvado
3 hours ago, DarkMarvado said:

Still almost unplayable, 20/30 min matching for a game that can last 40 seconds, I`m not Shroud, not all my runs all successfull.

Brazil needs more servers!

if we could get an specific answer from the dev team would be great! is any server being added to Brazil? if it is, when? it`s unplayble right now from here.

Sete_Pele

Brazil needs more servers indeed...matching screen going for 30 min...lot`s of people on the lobbys

DarkMarvado

@TheWay Any news about new servers in Brazil? it stills 20 min+ on matching players, we aren`t even on prime time...

Turil

Time frame on when the game will be stable under higher player load?

StudTrunkMonkey

I am surprised that some major gaming company with deep pockets hasn't stepped in to purchase this and take it

to its completion. I am ignorant about the ins and outs about the inside development process but it is such a great game

that could  be around for a long time with some good money backing them....

I played all the Delta Force Series in the early 2000"s and it was not as nice as this and they were around for over 10 years

that i can recall

• Like 1

diver256
3 minutes ago, StudTrunkMonkey said:

I am surprised that some major gaming company with deep pockets hasn't stepped in to purchase this and take it

to its completion. I am ignorant about the ins and outs about the inside development process but it is such a great game

that could  be around for a long time with some good money backing them....

I played all the Delta Force Series in the early 2000"s and it was not as nice as this and they were around for over 10 years

that i can recall

If they own 100% share's then they have to sell shares to be bought out or at least be offered a hefty sum.

P_R_O_P_H_E_T

@StudTrunkMonkey i can agree to what your saying, i believe with a good company backing them it could bring EFT to their full potential.

Edited by P_R_O_P_H_E_T

Jiib

33 minute wait to then have the game load and the raid is over and I am "missing in action" with a 20 minute scav punishment cooldown. I am really glad I threw $45 out onto the internet to get a piece of software that cannot function as advertised. I get it, everyone is riding battlestates nuts and defending "its a beta" because this game has SO much potential! But a BETA is supposed to be FUNCTIONAL. If the game doesn't run, you shouldn't charge for it! That is the kinda crap you fix in a CLOSED beta or an alpha! An open beta where you are selling an "unfinished product" is not when you have a product that is completely broken.

Lets just Imagine for a moment another company doing something like this. Lets say samsung released a new phone that only worked 50% of the time with the promise that it would someday be a 100% working product and was selling it at fair market value of 100% working products similar in style? They would be ruined and lose customers for life! This is exactly whats happening, battlestate is losing player for life by charging for a product that is only functional half of the time. We all play for enjoyment and there is nothing enjoyable about how this game is running right now. Battlestate, you guys have to fix this crap quickly so that this games reputation doesn't tank costing you tens of thousands of users who will inevitably spend millions of dollars on your eventual micro transactions. 

Over the last few days even when I do actually get into a raid and extract, the game crashes and I lose everything about 1/2 the time. Yesterday on my scav I crashed on extract just to get a sweet reward of a 20 minute "you were killed" present. Was I killed? Thats funny I extracted, the music changed for finishing the raid, screen went black, and on transition the game just crashed! Like so many times in the past few days. Guess what I did? I hopped on my PMC, why? Atleast I can ensure my gear and try to play this broken game for fun right? I get in and within a couple minutes I killed a PMC with a full bag of loot (sorry buddy). It was VERY early in the raid but it was totally worth the "run-through" status for the payday. So I rushed to extract and guess what? The game crashes on extract BACK TO BACK. Both my Scav and PMC were on "Punishment cooldown" for what? Completing the entire objective of the game by extracting alive! So I do what im supposed to do and I lost everything from my scav run for extracting, I lost everything on my pmc run for extracting, I lost all exp for extracting, I lost all time spent for extracting, I lost all loot raided for extracting, and both the Scav and PMC are unplayable on punishment timer! For what? Doing the entire point of the game??? extracting??? Please fix this broken and totally unplayable software. This patch is obviously unplayable for many people, so roll it back or fix it please? Over a year and a half ago after a different patch this was a constant issue that pushed so many people away from the game. Now its doing it again! 

Side note, I don't understand what shady deal they have but its interesting how amazing the game runs and loads so quickly for the big twitch streamers accounts without having any crashes and no issues on getting into games! I literally never even got to play the damn game tonight and my scav is on cooldown. Time to play literally anything else.

If your game works great and doesn't crash or have bad load timers then I am happy for you, but you are a small minority of the tarkov community right now. Congratulations, The rest of us are suffering.20200209_191638.thumb.jpg.72b677eaa78b944af672c597cf22537d.jpg20200209_192522.thumb.jpg.c7a6d4b66d6bd5aef0b68975753b9800.jpg

"In mother russia, shooter game bangs you."

Jiib

3 games in a row with 30+ minute wait timers just to hear crickets the entire time and then get the music of a failed run and a 20 minute scav cool down timer. On this last one I crashed my game every time it got over 5 minutes and reloaded the game to get the screen notifying me that I am still in a raid and need to "escape from tarkov" only to be presented with an endless waiting timer with the sound of crickets. I am really glad I was watching Netflix while waiting to see how these panned out because not caring and knowing the game is dead right now made it easier to just let my PC sit idle and waste an hour. Knowing im not going to get in a raid because this game is killing itself is easier than hoping to be able to play it. 

1441124633_2020-02-0921-08(0).thumb.png.74017aee29635c613190a0c013e0a9d8.png

Phoenixsui

Do only your scavruns have the high matching times or pmc too? Just curious since on auto EU server as pmc i have no issues with that. But some errors during matches on weekends. But the error was also as Scav.

Pottsblitz003

well, i dont experience that many backend-problems, but the crashing as a scav is kinda unbearable. i lost like 900k worth of potential gear because the game just insta closes itself after extract as a scav. i cant even provide crash reports as this particular kind of crash doesnt even generate them sadly.

Jiib

@Phoenixsui I dont know honestly. I wish I had tried a PMC run to answer your question. I just assumed it would be as bad and didnt want to lose my gear. For troubleshooting I will just try a pistol run on PMC next time to check and see if I can get in without worrying about loss of gear. I also wanted to just say HOLY $HIT the tarkov dev team is the first dev team ever to compensate me when a game is having issues! I logged in today and had some rubles and an apology letter in my inbox. Literally the only game I have ever played that understands they are pissing people off and provide an apology and compensation for things happening on the backside of the game. I am VERY impressed and thankful. For a company to actually care about the players in the FPS industry is a pretty cool thing. This changes my outlook and opinion on the game and appears that their is hope for this game yet. Well done tarkov staff, well done.

• Upvote 1

Jiib

@Pottsblitz003

Yeah its the worst. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled yet? Every time I do an integrity check it literally says files are corrupt. I don't have fast internet (12-15 MBS) because I live in the country and it takes all night to DL this game. For some reason when I was downloading the game it stopped about a dozen times from errors and I had to click a box for it to continue downloading. I am thinking maybe my install is corrupt but every forum iv'e read about this issue has posts of people reformatting and reinstall windows and still having the issue. Due to others having gone to that length with no resolution I feel like it would just be a waste of time for me and my slow a$$ internet.

Jiib

Decided to uninstall and reinstall. First Scav game back I crashed on extract and first PMC game I crashed on extract. Lost everything from both games. Not only can I not get the rewards from completing the missions but I am punished with not being able to go into another raid. Time to quit tarkov until Battlestate games fixes this $hit.

DarkMarvado

still unplayable from Brazil, matching for 30/40min for a game that can last 30 seconds is not really playng it, we need INFORMATION! adding new servers? how many? can they support the new community? where? a new server far away with high ping doesn`t matter at all.

Still waiting for answers from the dev team, everything is so generic so far 

Mitchell202

OCE Servers are in need badly. Would love to see something happening soon.

DarkMarvado

@TheWay Thank you for your answer Sir! that`s really good news! but I wonder it`s not a 1 day work, if we could get more info about when it is happening would be awesome, right now, people from South America is having a really hard time to get in a game, I`m not sure if there`s something related to it, but matching as a PMC takes much longer than matching as a scav, it`s not rare my scav is good to go after 20min cooldown and I could not match a game as a PMC during this time

Roofue

Austraila  and New Zealand needs more servers added 

• Upvote 1

Schwarze_Sonne
On 2/10/2020 at 1:19 AM, Jiib said:

"...Side note, I don't understand what shady deal they have but its interesting how amazing the game runs and loads so quickly for the big twitch streamers accounts without having any crashes and no issues on getting into games! I literally never even got to play the damn game tonight and my scav is on cooldown. Time to play literally anything else."

you know, this may sound nuts. But me and my friend also talked about this one fact. For me it's like streamers are doing paid avertising about the game and they are playing on separate servers, call me nuts and whatever you want but it's just nosense to see them playing with no problems at all, also they have like twice the loot on map than other people.

• Upvote 1

Majin19
On 2/12/2020 at 11:53 PM, TheWay said:

@DarkMarvado @Mitchell202

Hello gentlemen,

new servers will be added in your regions.

Any idea when? Ive been trying to play with work mates for the last 4 hours. Not a single scav or pmc. Waited 10mins then backed out each one.   
The OCE servers on all maps had so many people in it, i mean its a wonder anyone in Aus/NZ can play at all with the amount of people in the lobby.

WE NEED ANOTHER SERVER. There is a player base here that would like to continue to play.

• Upvote 1

DarkMarvado

@TheWay really cool you came here and gave us the info that you are adding new servers... but we still in the dark, is it happening for the weekend? next month? on next update? on launch? should I try to play this weekend? All we ask here is clear information.

Thank you

• Upvote 1

MrCyberdude

This game is broken on OCE servers.
No wonder Pestily left Australia!

Multiple server disconnects!
Massive wait times! 

Does anyone have a link about what is actually being done in the OCE region?
Does anyone have a link as to whats being done about the player matching / netcode issues?

• Like 1

L7MAFIA
On 2/12/2020 at 11:53 PM, TheWay said:

@DarkMarvado @Mitchell202

Hello gentlemen,

new servers will be added in your regions.

Do we have a time frame on this? 20mins waiting to get a game then backing out anyway seems excessive for a game that costs a decent amount of $$$

• Like 1