TheWay

About matching times, backend issues, etc.

Candor
7 hours ago, MrCyberdude said:

This game is broken on OCE servers.
No wonder Pestily left Australia!

Multiple server disconnects!
Massive wait times! 

Does anyone have a link about what is actually being done in the OCE region?
Does anyone have a link as to whats being done about the player matching / netcode issues?

On 2/14/2020 at 12:22 AM, Roofue said:

Austraila  and New Zealand needs more servers added 

I'm kinda happy I'm not the only one,  our team has starting to make wages on how long we'll wait until we get a game... but waiting 20-30min only to die 10min in really makes us not want to play anymore.

If it wasn't for Wolcen having a Crap release everyone would be playing that right now.
just waited 25min to get into a game, and died in a fire fight 7mins later... I think i'm done with game for now.

Can you just make an announcement here or on twitter when you add more OCE Servers, I'll come back and play then... Whenever that happens.

andreyaires

Something tells me that the number of players will keep growing.

Majin19

All they have to do is add our 2 servers back to OCE and it will help a decent chunk of players out. Even NZ will appreciate that.

Revy106

Asian servers really need some new servers, crazy waiting times on PMC forces me to play scav only sadly.

DarkMarvado

so... it is still a problem, the game is unplayable at peak times, I mean everyday peak time, it`s like you can only play on alternative time, working hours or after 4am...

THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE! waiting more than 25 minutes is unacceptable.

just stop selling copys you there`s no room for more players

primereborn

Mind is on the money not the actually game, as long as they make enough money to profit and have some player base, nothing will change. Its unacceptable from a business aspect(if your not corrupt) to have a product that cannot be accessed after purchase due to internal issues and on top of that to keep selling the same product even when it is unusable. People pay for beta access to help them make the game better, not worse. Instead i see a upcoming tournament or something? and a sale on the game when literally People cant get into the game via client/code issues, and or people waiting EXTREMELY EXTENDED times to get into a game, disconnects while in-game and also lagging/d-sync that is more then normal.

You have warriors who will defend them but "adding server everyday" from the date this post was made would have been how many servers if the average was 3? On top of that, the servers you do have , lagg, and crash them selves. So issues some how are still (not enough servers, and lack of server stability). Things that are not a issues is putting the game up for sale while you have these issues that 1000s are experiencing and complaining about.