addx9

Matching times

addx9

Hi all,

In a serious sense what is the average time most people get into matches? Because it seems like for me on ANY map it is taking a minimum of 20 minutes to get into a game, with an average Matching time (Having played all day today) of 45-50 minutes. I have for the most of today, been stuck on matching screens even when I restart after an allotted time frame.

I have only just started on Tarkov and I realise that the new influx of players (of which I am one of) is causing the servers to be slow, but this is getting ridiculous, I am barely able to play the game I just bought. Most people would call that a scam... 

• Sad 1

icecreamshampoo

Lesson number one. Do not complain about Tarkov. The community will just be-raid you. Remember its Beta? Too bad! no constructive criticism on EFT!

In all seriousness, I agree. My average time is between 10 and 20 mins for my PMC. Basically EFT is a pay to wait game, a pay to wait sim.

Edited by icecreamshampoo
  • Upvote 2

EFTDaily

im also a beginner

i have the same situation

JuggernautOfWar

My matching times are usually about 2-5 minutes as PMC. Scavs can take longer I've noticed.

Keep in mind, they just released a new update 9 minutes ago and not everyone will have it downloaded yet.

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

Hellmate

Haven't bought the game yet and i'm already waiting, goty 11/10

• Hot 1

Spectro887

Matching time is literally killing me, every time at least 10 minutes + to enter if it suits me ... otherwise it simply reaches 20 min without join.Custom is the worst as a map from what I have seen,not even factory now....which always took very little to join.

icecreamshampoo
11 minutes ago, Spectro887 said:

Matching time is literally killing me, every time at least 10 minutes + to enter if it suits me ... otherwise it simply reaches 20 min without join.Custom is the worst as a map from what I have seen,not even factory now....which always took very little to join.

Its 10+ minutes for me and I have to wait to 20 mins to Scav? This game is feeling like a waiting sim. We all payed to play a game, not to wait more time than we play.

mihaaaawk

same about 5-10minutes as PMC (DUO que) Scav takes 10min+

addx9

I mean i know its customs but really... At this rate I wont be above level 10 before the next wipe, let alone enjoy the game at its best...

33 mins.jpg

Edited by addx9
  • Sad 1

addx9

Hit the Big Milestone boys and girls... Im now just more interested in seeing how long it will actually take?

60 mins.jpg

• Sad 1

Spectro887
3 minutes ago, addx9 said:

Hit the Big Milestone boys and girls... Im now just more interested in seeing how long it will actually take?

I am with you but the road is still long for me

esc.png

addx9

Holy poo I got in after waiting 67 mins roughly! totally worth £35! 

67 mins and moved to waiting for players!.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

icecreamshampoo
29 minutes ago, addx9 said:

Holy poo I got in after waiting 67 mins roughly! totally worth £35! 

67 mins and moved to waiting for players!.jpg

Atleast BSG could do is give us free rubbles. BSG are acting like greedy Chinese devs.

ThyGod

this game should be free. absolute joke that  the wait times are this long, i've been on all day and maybe got into 5 raids?

don't sell your game for so expensive if you can't even keep up with the demand, disgusting that beta games get to do this and always get away with it.

icecreamshampoo
3 minutes ago, ThyGod said:

this game should be free. absolute joke that  the wait times are this long, i've been on all day and maybe got into 5 raids?

don't sell your game for so expensive if you can't even keep up with the demand, disgusting that beta games get to do this and always get away with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if EFT does turn into a FTP game with money transactions to get special gear, weapons and currency, etc.

addx9

Guys please check this out as it seems to be a bug and it has fixed the matching issue on my end. 

Piledrive

Thanks for the info.

Issue is for me and many others in my region, we only have 1 server to select from (Oceanic) and with the amount of players trying to get into that one server, it takes forever.

We have the option to select some of the Asia servers but the ping to them is over 120+ and in a game like tarkov, thats a real killer.

What they need to do is add more servers in Oceanic Region as this will fix the issue we are having there.

Each region with only 1 server, they need to add at least another one

Zna

if you join in solo , it will take uncertain infinite time to wait , but if you r in a team, it faster

mr_welsh

Ive stoped playing because of this, as I wait 5-15 and If I die in the first 2mins I dont find it fun to have to wait to play another round, use to be instant

LilSketti

Adding 1 server to the regions that currently only have 1 (like oceanic) probably won’t help that much...

How do I know? 

I have every single US server selected (like 8 or 9 total). My average wait time for PMC is still 15 minutes and for Scav it’s 5-10. 

That’s playing solo, duo or groups of 3. 

Atleast you guys only got the standard edition. I’m the idiot that got the $100 one. 

thanks

DarkStar09

Max wait time to get into a raid BEFORE Twitch promotion: 7 min

People who just started playing since the Twitch campaign are the cause.

Battlestate was either ill prepared or completely unprepared for the number of people that came in, but I've never seen this long of a wait on any server, any time of day before this.