WarCot

BattlEye closes a ton of background apps on launch

WarCot

I already made a bug report for this but does anyone happen to have at least a temporary solution for this?

Each time i launch the game the BattlEye service closes my iCue, Nvidia overlays, nvidia control panel, nvidia geforce experience, OBS studio and razer synapse. (i can restart these applications but they will crash/shut down after a few seconds) This makes it almost impossible to play the game with my optimal keybinds and settings (i do not use macros though) and makes it impossible to record videos with Obs and nvidia shadowplay. This also makes me unable to use the nvidia highlights function.

I have the newest version of win10 and nvidia drivers. I have tried to uninstall BattlEye and reinstall with the integrity check in the launcher. I have tried to disable low latency mode in nvidia control panel. I have tried to launch the game, battleye and the launcher in admin and compatibility modes. I have tried to add BattlEye and eft to windows defender exclusion list. None of these have worked.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Vodor

Kind of makes sense that it does, don't dismiss the idea it may be your machine or something up with it that causes BE to do it.

Working with exploit protection software and this can do some incredibly smart stuff not too dissimilar to what you describe, it only does it because the other stuff is acting in a way it shouldn't.

Could always be a false positive, but with that many apps? Strange.

Any event logs showing that it's BE doing it?

Edited by Vodor

WarCot

So now I'm trying to recreate the issue I was having so I could get some logs and the issue is just completely gone. Wtf?

The only thing I did yesterday that I could see having some correlation with battleye was resetting my nvidia settings to factory defaults from the control panel.

I have never experienced anything like this before. Really weird.

Let's just hope the issue doesn't come back later :)

ItZ_JaCrispy

I have the same problem but it seems that all it does is close my iCue software, has anyone found a solution to this? I would like to have my RGB going at least on my keyboard and mouse.....

EVOCrawler
Am 19.2.2020 um 18:59 schrieb ItZ_JaCrispy:

I have the same problem but it seems that all it does is close my iCue software, has anyone found a solution to this?

Launch iCUE after the game has launched. Works for me but is still annoying.

ParaD0x1

For me it closes every Tab i have oppen in firefox?