Sword-A93

99% of the time I have no idea where I'm getting shot from

Skimp2424

I just cant seem to find who came up with the idea to let lvl 50s and above be able to load into factory, wasted 150$ to get killed ny the most kitted player everytime i load in simply with a pistol cause yanno its supposed to be  a "EASY" map but guess you guys dont know how to readXD, def  a waste of time and money but hopefully, you cans can come to your senses

Edited by Skimp2424

ARGENT0

the pain has direction

if they shoot you from behind in the leg, first you throw yourself on the floor of pain by grabbing your leg, and then you look back (beyond the sound)
Tarkov is not real in that sense, because the body indicator does not indicate whether the wound comes from the front or behind, only that the leg was touched.
As much as I hate to say it, a small indicator should have.
Get the sound out of the game and tell me where the bullet in tarkov comes from?
Now cover my ears and shoot me, and I can assure you that I can know where it comes from.
Even blindfolded.

TheColdVein

#Locked 

Use the search function! I just reanswered this recently I believe. But that's the rule... Research. 

There will be no killcam. It will be a sort of post raid video that I believe will come from a vendor.