Sign in to follow this  
iiM_KeZ

Do you lose items/progress when upgrading the version of the game?

iiM_KeZ

I want to upgrade my version of the game but i don't want to lose any items, hideout progress or any of that. Can someone confirm you lose nothing?

Virtual_Icarus

i lost my stuff, I think i did it wrong though. My buddies told me that I shouldn't "reset profile" but it took so long to upgrade i ended up hitting reset..that made me lose progress. Apparently if you upgrade it will eventually upgrade the account you just have to wait. it depends on how busy the servers are I suppose. I upgraded mine at the height of the server issues, when the patch just came out

Edited by Virtual_Icarus

Grimm285
33 minutes ago, Virtual_Icarus said:

i lost my stuff, I think i did it wrong though. My buddies told me that I shouldn't "reset profile" but it took so long to upgrade i ended up hitting reset..that made me lose progress. Apparently if you upgrade it will eventually upgrade the account you just have to wait. it depends on how busy the servers are I suppose. I upgraded mine at the height of the server issues, when the patch just came out

Previously this was not the case, you only get the rewards from each tier of upgrade After resetting the account.  AT least that is how it used to be but it could have changed since, i've never heard of them naturally upgrading but i got mine over 2 years ago so it could have changed.
Pretty sure if you upgrade to EOD you wont get a gamma and such until you reset tho

Thormato

You get everything per ingame post, no need to reset, only if something buggy went on