Sign in to follow this  
redman123

Server Stress fixin

redman123

with the amount of new players and money rolling in steadily, isnt it possible to pay a company to run servers for you until you get more up. seems like a perfectly reasonable and efficient thing to do, also hiring some more staff would probably help, 

excitedewok

plz no

more 20min ques

executions

They stated before their hosting provider was having issues one day, but based on their reddit post it sounds like they're using their own hardware. In which case I could see why they don't want to buy a bunch that will sit and collect dust potentially in a few months. Renting servers would be ideal cost wise imo, but not sure how they have everything set up.

Edited by executions

drumcrum

The servers right now ruin the game for me. I just lost a lot of good stuff because the server got disconnected. I love the game, but these server problems, which have apparently been ongoing for months, don't make the game nearly as enjoyable as what it should have been. $45 for the game seems way too steep at the overall product at this time...