Sign in to follow this  
xx_Renegade_xx

Trying to play EFT with one hand.

xx_Renegade_xx

Just starting EFT. Just way to fn hard to play with 1 hand. I use a razer naga mouse. 18 buttons. Im disabled. I Can play pvp Conan Exiles and Dayz , but EFT is killing me. to many key binds . Any help or ideas would be much appreciated .

Stan464

Sorry to here that,

Would this be Keybindings like Variable crouch? or?

I tend to only use a few buttons myself! such as "T & ALT" to check ammo..

sackmycack
On 1/22/2020 at 2:35 AM, xx_Renegade_xx said:

Just starting EFT. Just way to fn hard to play with 1 hand. I use a razer naga mouse. 18 buttons. Im disabled. I Can play pvp Conan Exiles and Dayz , but EFT is killing me. to many key binds . Any help or ideas would be much appreciated .

The only two things that I could think of that would be supported by eft is to get an mmo mouse that may offer more buttons or to get a 6 key keyboard and have the buttons on it for stuff thats less important so like checking the mag and chamber. You could then put the tiny keyboard where ever it would be accessible but not in the way of mouse movement.

RYG

Maybe a track pad in conjunction with a mini keyboard? My suggestion would be to google, could find something there. Best of luck