Binxxx

Player Killa

Binxxx

I currently have the Jaeger quest to Eliminate Killa and I found in one raid recently, Killa's body had a pouch slot. Was this a bug, a hacker or a new thing? I don't recall ever seeing Killa have a pouch slot and looking at videos and clips of people looting him, he doesn't have a pouch slot, but this body did. I have a screenshot but not on this pc, I can add it later today. 

R3FuzZ3

Probably someone who did the Kill 100 times Killa quest. As a reward they get the tracksuit that Killa has. And some of those disguise as Killa and do Interchange runs.

Binxxx
Just now, R3FuzZ3 said:

Probably someone who did the Kill 100 times Killa quest. As a reward they get the tracksuit that Killa has. And some of those disguise as Killa and do Interchange runs.

I can't post the screenshot but the body has the double slot pockets as all bosses do. I thought it was a player but when I searched the pockets they we're 2 slots.

Rekonsile
4 hours ago, Binxxx said:

I can't post the screenshot but the body has the double slot pockets as all bosses do. I thought it was a player but when I searched the pockets they we're 2 slots.

that would be killa.

Binxxx
13 minutes ago, Rekonsile said:

that would be killa.

maybe it was a bug that he had the pouch slot then. Wouldn't be surprised, it is tarkov.