Extract not working

Richbear2013

Richbear2013

I'm level 14 just getting into Tarkov

converted an adar into an m4 cost me like 100,000+ roubles first raid with it killed a bunch of ppl waited till last 2 min to extract because of camper, jump into extract (ruaf blockade in customs) timer starts then gets all the way to zero no extract, no time to run to another extract so move away and retry same thing counter starts and ends with no extract, game ends and i lose all my poo coz m.i.a, forgot to insure so rip there goes there goes that huge investment. 

yeah lost 3 kits about 400,000 in gear from my last raid was going to post about it but see there are about 50 just like this

been going on for weeks for me, but I ran out of time was hoping for some good luck, but its EFT so of course it didn't work lost everything. EFT doesn't care, it will get fixed when ever they decide to look into it next wipe. just avoid it and have to plan better

GrumbernBier

Same poo here

successfull raid, super happy, sneaking to crossraods, blood pressure raises, arriving - coutndown starts - relief - [email protected] - handsup and satisfied exhaling --- noticing im still ducking ingame...

Retrying was pointless, same to Trailer Park; SmugglersBoat and Roadblock closed... fun-o-fun

• 1 year later...
Phantom26

Yeah, I had this issue today, too. Luckily I had insured my stuff, but still very frustrating after finally surviving a raid with laser-aim, radar-sensing scavs and super-geared PMCs.

BentzyLIVE

Just had this happen to me and my team, we all did a bunch of quests, got to it, 2 died to an extract camper, I killed him, and tried to extract again, the timer hit 0 and then nothing happened. Seconds later some dude ran up and killed me. This isnt a new issue, can someone get on it???