airelek

Corrupted Memory Anticheat

airelek

Hi guys, desperate help needed

I hope this is the right place to post this. Can't raid anymore. Every time i enter a raid after taking a few steps i get an error saying:

"Game stopped error:Corrupted memory. The integrity of the protection failed to validate. Reinstall anticheat #0|"  

I assume this has something to do with the critical update that came recently. Reinstalled the launcher and game twice already. I disabled automatic ram cleaner (from the in-game options) and nothing seems to help. Checking game integrity and checking for updates in the launcher doesn't bring any issues or missed updates up so i don't know what to do. 

If there is anyone with any ideas on what i can do or any additional info you need let me know. 
Thanks in advance :)

Edited by airelek

airelek

For anyone facing this issue. 

Turned off my private network Firewall and reinstalled for the third time. Installed the launcher and game on my desktop in different folders. Restarted my computer, the launcher no longer recognised if i installed the game or not so after pointing it to the location where the game was installed it verified file integrity and it seems to be  working now. 

sleazyoblaze

Anyone have a fix for this? OP's fix did not work for me.  I'm currently experiencing this issue and despite my best efforts I have not been able to get this to work.

gianluzzz
3 minutes ago, sleazyoblaze said:

Anyone have a fix for this? OP's fix did not work for me.  I'm currently experiencing this issue and despite my best efforts I have not been able to get this to work.

Just a question: Are you running the Game in a different HDD Location then where the Launcher is?
Like, Launcher on C:\ and Game on D:\ ?

sleazyoblaze
3 hours ago, gianluzzz said:

Just a question: Are you running the Game in a different HDD Location then where the Launcher is?
Like, Launcher on C:\ and Game on D:\ ?

No, they're both on my C:\ drive. I started playing the game yesterday on a new computer and it ran fine for 8 hours. Today, I had this issue since boot.

gianluzzz
3 hours ago, sleazyoblaze said:

No, they're both on my C:\ drive. I started playing the game yesterday on a new computer and it ran fine for 8 hours. Today, I had this issue since boot.

Have you tried to run the integrity check of game files through the launcher? 

Termkiller

Integrity Check didn't help. Also I can play on Local Game, but as soon as I start a Scav raid, again this Memory error with the advice to relaunch the Anticheat software #0

This doesn't make any fun at all..