Armyman7o7

Email Verification will not send

Armyman7o7

I bought EFT on the 19th and everything went smoothly, I could get into the site and downloaded the launcher from my profile page, but when I tried to log in from the launcher it asks for an email verification code just like it did on the website. Only problem is it does not send the code to get into the launcher so now not only can I not play the game, but I can't even download it, which is a major letdown and as of right now I have gotten no response from support. I use a yahoo ameritech email, does anyone know a solution of have a similar problem?

ChefBoiELDEE

Did you check your spam folder? Or your important folder? Sometimes the responses or auto emails can be sent there.

Armyman7o7
22 minutes ago, ChefBoiELDEE said:

Did you check your spam folder? Or your important folder? Sometimes the responses or auto emails can be sent there.

I have checked there as well, it's odd because other emails will send only the one from the launcher and the change email code will not send.

Franman

It is a common issue that has no exact solution, you can try the following:

Check the "Spam"  folder - a letter by mistake could get there;

Add to the whitelist of your sender's mail [email protected];

Check if the mailbox is full, letters may not come if the quota of your mailbox is full.

Check your mail settings, turn off all filters on your mail, and also check your mail forwarding settings. When forwarding is turned on, letters can go to another mailbox.(We want to warn you, if you use mail forwarding, there may be many reasons for not delivering a letter, in which case you will need to contact the support of your mail service).

Contact the support of your mail service with a request, why you do not receive letters from the project Escape From Tarkov from the addresses:

[email protected];

[email protected];

[email protected]

If none of those things works better ask the support for a email change, yahoo and outllook have a lot of issues with tarkov.

However, I have a gmail account registered with tarkov and it doesn't work either, I have been waiting the support response for an email change for 11 days and counting...

Armyman7o7
On 1/23/2020 at 10:28 AM, Franman said:

It is a common issue that has no exact solution, you can try the following:

Check the "Spam"  folder - a letter by mistake could get there;

Add to the whitelist of your sender's mail [email protected];

Check if the mailbox is full, letters may not come if the quota of your mailbox is full.

Check your mail settings, turn off all filters on your mail, and also check your mail forwarding settings. When forwarding is turned on, letters can go to another mailbox.(We want to warn you, if you use mail forwarding, there may be many reasons for not delivering a letter, in which case you will need to contact the support of your mail service).

Contact the support of your mail service with a request, why you do not receive letters from the project Escape From Tarkov from the addresses:

[email protected];

[email protected];

[email protected]

If none of those things works better ask the support for a email change, yahoo and outllook have a lot of issues with tarkov.

However, I have a gmail account registered with tarkov and it doesn't work either, I have been waiting the support response for an email change for 11 days and counting...

Do they respond to support requests, I've been waiting 8 days and really want to play

Armyman7o7

Also do they do refunds because I think it would be faster if I just got a refund and bought the game under a different email

stewie1337

i am also not getting the auth emails and have made a ticket and havent heard anything. also am not getting the email to change my email to another email

cdawgsrun
5 hours ago, Armyman7o7 said:

Do they respond to support requests, I've been waiting 8 days and really want to play

I paid for the game on Jan. 4th. I am still waiting on a fix/email change. 21 days later...

Franman

They respond, but they are "saturated" with all the new people that is coming to the game. About the other thing, no, they do not have a refund policy but if you payed with PayPal you can start a refund case there and it should work, if that's not the case your only solution is being patient and wait for the support as a lot of people is doing right now including myself. This is a really sad situation that it needs to be fixed, there is a ton of people that is locked out of their accounts just because this issue.