ChefBoiELDEE

Youtuber with 50k subs Selling roubles for Real money

ChefBoiELDEE

I'm not going to name and shame here. But there is currently a youtuber with 50k subs that's advertising a site where you can buy a million roubles for just a dollar. I am very familiar with the TOS that BSG had me agree to. And in the section about uses and what players are and aren't allowed to do, this youtuber has violated two of them. These sites and sites like them, ones that sell actual items in game, are one of the main reasons hackers exist in Tarkov to this day. You see, a hacker will buy the game, buy a subscription to cheats, and then cheat. They will accumulate an amount of weapons, items, money, and rare things, then they will sell them to sites like this or sell on the site itself. All they have to do is make back the money they spent on the account, anything after that is used to pay for the cheat, once those are taken care of, the rest is profit. It's disgusting to promote such a category of site while claiming you are making content about a game you care about. You're actively contributing to new players falling for buying in game items for real money, not only wasting their money but risking the new player's account too. As BSG's TOS states players are not allowed to : including, among other things: (i) use of the Game in commercial establishments; (ii) collection of game money, items, materials, resources, etc. for sale outside the Game; (iii) provision of game services, such as raising the level, in exchange for payment outside the Game; or (iv) transfer or facilitation of distribution (by text or audio means or any other method) of commercial advertising or offers through or within the scope of the Game; The first part means you can't have Escape from Tarkov in an arcade, or public gaming establishment where it's pay to play. The second part deals with selling in game items for real world currency. The third part deals with account boosting for real world money or items. The fourth one is advertising sites who do such things listed above. When is the ban hammer going to drop?

I love this game and sites like this ruin games. 

ChefBoiELDEE

It would be awesome for BSG to take a harsh stance on this and let the WHOLE community know they do no tolerate it. Along with it, it would be nice to see them educate newer players to not fall for such a scam. It pains me to think someone would spend actual money on pixels that will be wiped. It breaks my heart.

ChefBoiELDEE

I guess I'll have to make a video about it. 

d10sk0ur01

I do not condone it but this is what you get when the game doesn't give you NO fixed achievement, or at least grants you achievements that will unlock on release if you have managed to reach them during beta testing like a bigger stash and so on WHICH THEY ADVERTISE : YOU CAN GET IT BY PLAYING if you don't wanna buy it with the bigger version (FALSE: false and false again, false during beta testing..)

This situation of SUCCESS of the game will just push for them the pressure to release prematurely the game and we will have a trash game if they dont' take the needed 2- 3 years that are still needed to complete the vanilla of the game and then start working on DLC (which they are maybe already doing since they will just branch them out of the vanilla like today all greedy companies do instead to put them in the vanilla game as they should do instead).

The pressure of strange behaviors of users and "consumers" as we are called when a player is not a consumer actually, will damage the creative process I HAVE TO SAY BSG is covering very well in these years. I am really happy to see what they have done so far (great great love for what you have done so far).

But Please... make sure to take the necessary steps to make the players not grind FOR NOTHING.

Ok Data extraction, ok beta testing but it can't be ALL JUST FOR FUN and you profit.
We don't all make a living by playing this game, we are normal people that wanna put a lot of time in it but if you reset everything all the time you just push me away or some stupids will just exploit it as that guy is doing I guess... 

We all play for different reasons for sure. I love gear, learning russian culture and literature (not a joke) and learning new things, games with milsim allowing tactics and NO hud immersion ... others play it for other reasons  I guess...

You need to destroy hackers and so on even if they help your marketing and also allow accounts to be blocked so that those peoppoel need to buy again the game if you ban them, this cannot be exploited from you in those positive ways because it SOURS the whole game community.  (virtual- real money sellers and other hacking exploitations and more .. all that damages us and then you... if you care).

Edited by d10sk0ur01
  • Sad 1

d10sk0ur01

It's sad you cannot understand and you would need some work with your mind, that's for sure. Open your mind or you are deemed not to understand others and never grow up.

ChefBoiELDEE
6 hours ago, d10sk0ur01 said:

It's sad you cannot understand and you would need some work with your mind, that's for sure. Open your mind or you are deemed not to understand others and never grow up.

Your English makes no sense bud. Your sentence structure is almost impossible to follow. Context clues don't exist in your language.

• Sad 1

d10sk0ur01

There is no sense in downvoting a message with "sad" before actually interacting with a person like a human would do, If I can't write in english a quickly jotted down text, you forgot how to be human, but don't worry, you are in  great company of these beasts online. :thumbs up:

• Confused 1

NazT_DragN
On 1/24/2020 at 5:59 PM, d10sk0ur01 said:

I do not condone it but this is what you get when the game doesn't give you NO fixed achievement, or at least grants you achievements that will unlock on release if you have managed to reach them during beta testing like a bigger stash and so on WHICH THEY ADVERTISE : YOU CAN GET IT BY PLAYING if you don't wanna buy it with the bigger version (FALSE: false and false again, false during beta testing..)

I'm not exactly sure about your train of thought when you wrote this, so please correct me if I'm getting it wrong.

What I'm getting out of this paragraph is that you are saying that one of the things BSG said about unlocking things (using the bigger stash as an example) is False. I'm hoping I'm wrong about the intent, but for the expanded Stash specifically, it is completely true as advertised.

Upgrading the Stash in your Hideout allows for anyone, even the lowest-tier purchase, to work up to the same stash size as an EoD Edition. It's a grind and a half, but it is possible. Just like with the unlocked Secure Containers being available after a specific quest line is done. Not only EoD has access to them.

• Upvote 1

huntterx
On 1/26/2020 at 12:20 PM, d10sk0ur01 said:

There is no sense in downvoting a message with "sad" before actually interacting with a person like a human would do, If I can't write in english a quickly jotted down text, you forgot how to be human, but don't worry, you are in  great company of these beasts online. :thumbs up:

Wrong forum buddy, and you're complaining about a balancing act alongside updates. Major updates require data resets and also allow new players to have better chances against lvl 70s

huntterx
On 1/23/2020 at 9:21 AM, ChefBoiELDEE said:

I'm not going to name and shame here. But there is currently a youtuber with 50k subs that's advertising a site where you can buy a million roubles for just a dollar. I am very familiar with the TOS that BSG had me agree to. And in the section about uses and what players are and aren't allowed to do, this youtuber has violated two of them. These sites and sites like them, ones that sell actual items in game, are one of the main reasons hackers exist in Tarkov to this day. You see, a hacker will buy the game, buy a subscription to cheats, and then cheat. They will accumulate an amount of weapons, items, money, and rare things, then they will sell them to sites like this or sell on the site itself. All they have to do is make back the money they spent on the account, anything after that is used to pay for the cheat, once those are taken care of, the rest is profit. It's disgusting to promote such a category of site while claiming you are making content about a game you care about. You're actively contributing to new players falling for buying in game items for real money, not only wasting their money but risking the new player's account too. As BSG's TOS states players are not allowed to : including, among other things: (i) use of the Game in commercial establishments; (ii) collection of game money, items, materials, resources, etc. for sale outside the Game; (iii) provision of game services, such as raising the level, in exchange for payment outside the Game; or (iv) transfer or facilitation of distribution (by text or audio means or any other method) of commercial advertising or offers through or within the scope of the Game; The first part means you can't have Escape from Tarkov in an arcade, or public gaming establishment where it's pay to play. The second part deals with selling in game items for real world currency. The third part deals with account boosting for real world money or items. The fourth one is advertising sites who do such things listed above. When is the ban hammer going to drop?

I love this game and sites like this ruin games. 

Top right, search cheaters and youll find the english cheaters forum (last I checked it was 55 pages) You can put their name and link into channel there. They won't accept reports from anywhere else because were asked to place it there

ChefBoiELDEE
5 minutes ago, huntterx said:

Top right, search cheaters and youll find the english cheaters forum (last I checked it was 55 pages) You can put their name and link into channel there. They won't accept reports from anywhere else because were asked to place it there

This isn't a case of cheats or hacks bud. I'm not going to post a "cheater" thread. This is someone who is a content creator advertising sites that sell roubles. It's a violation of TOS not cheating...Nice try tho...

huntterx

image.thumb.png.7d95f58bdbe97df979b9c471ff04ed62.pngSounds like cheating bud due to non legitimate gear. 

ChefBoiELDEE
12 minutes ago, huntterx said:

image.thumb.png.7d95f58bdbe97df979b9c471ff04ed62.pngSounds like cheating bud due to non legitimate gear. 

Cheating and hacking both involve 3rd party PROGRAMS. Not sites. This would be the same as someone advertising hacks. It's not cheating but it is against TOS. I don't know why you're arguing about this. 

huntterx
10 minutes ago, ChefBoiELDEE said:

Cheating and hacking both involve 3rd party PROGRAMS. Not sites. This would be the same as someone advertising hacks. It's not cheating but it is against TOS. I don't know why you're arguing about this. 

pointing it out, giving the sites allow devs to get the hack and find out how to counter it, cheaters involve people who exploit game mechanics which is in game mechanics. 
There is no designated part of the TOS for what clarify a hacker/cheater either. If you want to bring such case to the attention of a dev or mod, POST IT IN THE FORUM MEANT FOR SUCH. There is literally a forum made by a mod that is the first result for cheater that has 56 pages who askes for hackers and cheaters.

huntterx

Asked multiple people IRL. "Is Trading in game money for real life money cheating when the Developers never made the trade?"
Everyone agrees that it's cheating my dude. Cheating is 1st and 3rd party. Hacking is 3rd party

Only continuing this argument because your definitions of cheaters and hackers are wrong.

Edited by huntterx

ChefBoiELDEE
9 hours ago, huntterx said:

pointing it out, giving the sites allow devs to get the hack and find out how to counter it, cheaters involve people who exploit game mechanics which is in game mechanics. 
There is no designated part of the TOS for what clarify a hacker/cheater either. If you want to bring such case to the attention of a dev or mod, POST IT IN THE FORUM MEANT FOR SUCH. There is literally a forum made by a mod that is the first result for cheater that has 56 pages who askes for hackers and cheaters.

Yes there is a part of the TOS which defines such things. You are wrong. Cheaters and hackers are the same thing. In game mechanics means it's a glitch. Get it right. You are wrong. We get it dude, you like to surf the forum and I can go into your post history and see you love spamming this exact phrase.

6 hours ago, huntterx said:

Asked multiple people IRL. "Is Trading in game money for real life money cheating when the Developers never made the trade?"
Everyone agrees that it's cheating my dude. Cheating is 1st and 3rd party. Hacking is 3rd party

Only continuing this argument because your definitions of cheaters and hackers are wrong.

You asked multiple people IRL? Who cares? Lmfao Those people don't work for BSG, they've never been contacted by BSG or their lawyers. I have. Look at my youtube I'm responsible for fixing over 50 glitches since alpha SOLO. My community is responsible for fixing THOUSANDS! 

This is a case of a content creator promoting a site that sells in game items. This is a breach of TOS, not cheating, not hacking, and nothing of that sort. Why would I take the word of someone who is a nobody when it comes to this type of thing? 

Cheating is defined as gaining an unfair advantage over a player using outside means. Meaning NO IN GAME MECHANICS. Hacking and cheating are one in the same. They both use outside means. However, buying items from a site isn't cheating, hacking, or even glitching. It is solely a breach of TOS which means his account should be terminated. Not that he should be banned, or suspended. But terminated. 

I understand you believe so much in this cheater page, but I doubt Trainfender (nikita) even frequents this place as much as the reddit. 

I started playing EFT in 2015 when it was just a concept. You're a lil late to the party chief. 

Edited by ChefBoiELDEE

huntterx
17 hours ago, ChefBoiELDEE said:

Yes there is a part of the TOS which defines such things. You are wrong. Cheaters and hackers are the same thing. In game mechanics means it's a glitch. Get it right. You are wrong. We get it dude, you like to surf the forum and I can go into your post history and see you love spamming this exact phrase.

You asked multiple people IRL? Who cares? Lmfao Those people don't work for BSG, they've never been contacted by BSG or their lawyers. I have. Look at my youtube I'm responsible for fixing over 50 glitches since alpha SOLO. My community is responsible for fixing THOUSANDS! 

This is a case of a content creator promoting a site that sells in game items. This is a breach of TOS, not cheating, not hacking, and nothing of that sort. Why would I take the word of someone who is a nobody when it comes to this type of thing? 

Cheating is defined as gaining an unfair advantage over a player using outside means. Meaning NO IN GAME MECHANICS. Hacking and cheating are one in the same. They both use outside means. However, buying items from a site isn't cheating, hacking, or even glitching. It is solely a breach of TOS which means his account should be terminated. Not that he should be banned, or suspended. But terminated. 

I understand you believe so much in this cheater page, but I doubt Trainfender (nikita) even frequents this place as much as the reddit. 

I started playing EFT in 2015 when it was just a concept. You're a lil late to the party chief. 

my dude, you literally just said what I was telling you. "Cheating is defined as gaining an unfair advantage over a player using outside means". You're paying someone real life money(outside means because they're not in game mechanics) for in game money (in game currency used for in game mechanics).

Cheater, dishonest act for an advantage. Such as getting money without earning it in game. Like google's definition

TOS yet again has no distinguished category for hackers. Hackers are community proclaimed titles for people who broke the TOS by using 3rd party programs. Just like google definition.

Of course Nikita doesn't frequent this place, he pays people to do it for him, people who decide if it requires his attention.

You proclaim you played since 2015 and helped with alot of bugs but your account has just recently been made 9 days ago? If you want people to believe, provide actual evidence that you're such person, because right now, your only posts are on this topic and a email verification. 

huntterx

I have found your channel which is supposedly you. Although you just recently created this account which still leads me to believe that you're not the owner of the channel. Although nice to hear that action was taken against this person.

meechthepeach

messed up

judge2g

i dont get it guys its pretty easy to make money in this game out of  10 runs ill survive 6 times and you make the money

run scavs group up with them dont KILL EM follow them and hunt real players with them trust me works :)

Heniok23

It's perfect example how easily game can turn into pay to win :)

huntterx
3 hours ago, Heniok23 said:

It's perfect example how easily game can turn into pay to win :)

P2W is made by Devs, otherwise they're doing it without consent

StupidNub123
19 hours ago, huntterx said:

my dude, you literally just said what I was telling you. "Cheating is defined as gaining an unfair advantage over a player using outside means". You're paying someone real life money(outside means because they're not in game mechanics) for in game money (in game currency used for in game mechanics).

Cheater, dishonest act for an advantage. Such as getting money without earning it in game. Like google's definition

TOS yet again has no distinguished category for hackers. Hackers are community proclaimed titles for people who broke the TOS by using 3rd party programs. Just like google definition.

Of course Nikita doesn't frequent this place, he pays people to do it for him, people who decide if it requires his attention.

You proclaim you played since 2015 and helped with alot of bugs but your account has just recently been made 9 days ago? If you want people to believe, provide actual evidence that you're such person, because right now, your only posts are on this topic and a email verification. 

On the forums, the "joined" date is when you actually joined the forums, not tarkov itself, I myself joined tarkov in mid December, around the 19th to 23rd, but is says i "joined" in January, which is just wrong.

StupidNub123
On 1/27/2020 at 5:08 AM, NazT_DragN said:

I'm not exactly sure about your train of thought when you wrote this, so please correct me if I'm getting it wrong.

What I'm getting out of this paragraph is that you are saying that one of the things BSG said about unlocking things (using the bigger stash as an example) is False. I'm hoping I'm wrong about the intent, but for the expanded Stash specifically, it is completely true as advertised.

Upgrading the Stash in your Hideout allows for anyone, even the lowest-tier purchase, to work up to the same stash size as an EoD Edition. It's a grind and a half, but it is possible. Just like with the unlocked Secure Containers being available after a specific quest line is done. Not only EoD has access to them.

I have started with the standard edition and i'm thinking of upgrading soon, but in about a two months or so, i have the level 3 stash, 10X46, and the beta container, which means i'm equal to prepare for escape edition, and close to reaching and surpassing EOD edition. It is possible, but it takes 250 hours or so in game.

Edited by StupidNub123

huntterx
3 hours ago, StupidNub123 said:

On the forums, the "joined" date is when you actually joined the forums, not tarkov itself, I myself joined tarkov in mid December, around the 19th to 23rd, but is says i "joined" in January, which is just wrong.

I was pointing it out because he said that he helped with multiple bugs and been tracking the game since 2015 but not just made the account for their official forums in 2020 January 20th