OCE queue times

CrazedAussie

I've recently got back into the game after a few months break, and can't get into a game. I know about BSG having server issues with new players, but i was just curious what other Oceania players  wait times are usually for getting into a match.

• 1 month later...

Please add another OCE server... PLEASE! I can't get a PMC match during peak hours at all and my friends are hell impatient. End up having to wait for scav matches and still have to wait up to 10 mins...

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2020 at 1:46 AM, Zinyal said:

I've noticed as soon as it hits 3:00pm(+10GMT) the queue times jump from 1-2 minutes to 10-40 minutes every day.

6 minutes ago, hdonald said:

Please add another OCE server... PLEASE! I can't get a PMC match during peak hours at all and my friends are hell impatient. End up having to wait for scav matches and still have to wait up to 10 mins...

Here is some info if you missed it: 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 7:11 PM, Natalino said:

There's nothing about long Q times on this post, are you certain backend problems have a relationship to time in q?

On 3/2/2020 at 8:11 PM, Natalino said:

That's great an all but you're missing the point. Australia has 1 server, only 1 and unlike other parts of the world where players can select multiple servers from their own country and several other neighbouring countries with decent ping we can't from Australia. Image below reflects this. Anything above 150 is unplayable to us (220+ ping in-game) giving us two choices for the entire OCE community.

I'm 35 with a family and loving EFT but I can't afford to sit here and wait 20-40mins to enter a game, I just don't have the time. I appreciate you guys are working on it but whatever you've done thus far hasn't appeared to have made any impact on us in Australia. My friends and I just can't afford to keep waiting this long in peak times for games.

image.thumb.png.34410b3eb61935417ec6ddff7e56e96a.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ratdogg said:

There's nothing about long Q times on this post, are you certain backend problems have a relationship to time in q?

Check date of posts...

That is an information about an issue that existed at that time specifically. It does not mean it will be directly related to an issue you might be experiencing at this moment. 

56 minutes ago, Natalino said:

It does not mean it will be directly related to an issue you might be experiencing at this moment. 

It was never related to anything going on in this thread

I get error 228/1000 every day the back end is not fixed, but that's got nothing to do with people being dumped into seemingly never ending Q lines during prime time on OCE because the servers max out on rooms and don't have anywhere to put them. About 19 hours ago to 12 hours ago, we're on GMT+10 roughly.

Edited by ratdogg

they said they were adding a new server for Australia where is it? 

Just now, PyroYoda said:

But, guys you have to be greatfull. Because some games don't even have one Australian server you have to play on American. 

On 3/23/2020 at 10:46 AM, TUALMASOK said:

There was two servers for Australia. Australians stopped playing as much so they got rid of one of the servers.

There was 3, apparently, and yes I heard they were quite dead, in the off peak times at least.... This was all a long time ago tarkov is kind of a popular game now.

I don't know whether they should close down some of the servers during off time and open them in prime time, probably. As of right now, players with jobs can't get into games in the afternoon in under 20 minutes so, probably time to make some sort of change

Edited by ratdogg

On 3/23/2020 at 10:15 AM, Natalino said:

Check date of posts...

That is an information about an issue that existed at that time specifically. It does not mean it will be directly related to an issue you might be experiencing at this moment. 

Thank you for not bothering to even attempt to address the issue I raised in my post.

I'm not sure if you're aware of the conversion rate to AUD but we've paid a lot for this game, we should be able to at least connect to it within a decent amount of time.

On 3/23/2020 at 11:13 AM, PyroYoda said:

But, guys you have to be greatfull. Because some games don't even have one Australian server you have to play on American. 

I don't play these games, they don't have Australian servers.