Sign in to follow this  
srush75

Mouse 1 click and drag

srush75

so ive been recently been experiencing a mouse 1 issue. when I move items in my inventory mouse 1 will unclick the item im moving. if im over another item it will pick that item up. i dont know if anyone else has had issues like this. ive went ahead and tested out my mouse to see if that was the problem. i used a test that had me hold mouse 1 down which i did for like 30 minutes. no issues at all. anyone else experiencing this?

khromosone

Same issue, ever since I got a new mouse funnily enough (G502 Lightspeed)

Any time I drag anything, its like I'm unclicking mouse1. It bugs out the screen and I'm forced to exit the loot screen and try again.

ValkyrieAnna

I've had a similar but even worse problem it seems. It happened after the latest patch that was last week or so ago. Whenever I click and Hold either when in full auto or trying to move an item, the game seems to want to "let go" of my hold. I personally am physically holding the button still down but the game lets go, and when in a firefight where you want to full auto It's RLY not good when the guns stop firing because the game thinks im not holding Left click down(mouse 1 if u will). And this is also making it a total nightmare when looting players and scavs or in general trying to move items up and down in my stash. It happens randomly and i tried anything from changing my mouse, reinstalling the game and launcher to one of my other SSD's updating drivers aswell as going as far as checking my Chipset driver for motherboard, game settings etc etc etc. If anyone sees this thread and knows about a possible fix. PLEASE. HALP :D

WeezerCheezer

Same thing keeps happening to me i have an issue w full auto as well. Just died to a guy cuz full auto kept cutting out. Its getting old. 

navyzev

Same issue here. I'm pretty new to EFT, but for a loot based game to have this kind of issue when actually trying to loot quickly it becomes very discouraging to play. Even simply trying to reorganize my stash gets extremely frustrating when everything I'm trying to drag just gets dropped over and over.