Sign in to follow this  
Swoosh

Extracting

Swoosh

So i played on Customs, had 4 min left and it says Old gas Station, so i went there, had time, but when i got to teh point, nothing happend, i waited 15 sec cuz some ppl say the extract wont always show up..but nothing happend 

lost all my items cuz i had no time for teh other Places.

What a good game. here we are now in 2020 and not even ur main thing in the game Works.. awesome

Edited by Swoosh
  • Sad 2

Thormato

Doesnt know how to play the game. 2020 and doesnt even know about the simplest game mechanic.. awesome

There is 1 open extract on this site of costums and 3(4) optional extract, gz you went to an optional one that wasnt open, but sure flame the game for that

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Swoosh
3 minutes ago, Thormato said:

Doesnt know how to play the game. 2020 and doesnt even know about the simplest game mechanic.. awesome

There is 1 open extract on this site of costums and 3(4) optional extract, gz you went to an optional one that wasnt open, but sure flame the game for that

That makes no sense, but k...

Kremson

Ok Swoosh lets simplify it for you to understand . If you spawn on Boiler tank side your main extract is the trailer park yard and crossroads if you spawn on customs office side then the main extract is zb011 . From boiler side you have 2 possible extracts smugglers boat and un roadblock(or whatevr its called) . From customs side you have 3 possible extracts the car extrack behind 3 story dorms old gas station and zb012. On old gas station the green smoke has to be burning for it to be open just like for zb012 the outside and inside light has to be on to be open just like with smugglers boat the fire has to be going to be open . The un roadblock light has to be on to be open . Course that is all for PMC extracts as for scav runs well thats totally different cause thats always random . 

Point is you been playing for nearly 3 years now so you should know by heart all of this which makes your post literally pointless . 

Edited by Kremson
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1

Swoosh
17 hours ago, Kremson said:

Ok Swoosh lets simplify it for you to understand . If you spawn on Boiler tank side your main extract is the trailer park yard and crossroads if you spawn on customs office side then the main extract is zb011 . From boiler side you have 2 possible extracts smugglers boat and un roadblock(or whatevr its called) . From customs side you have 3 possible extracts the car extrack behind 3 story dorms old gas station and zb012. On old gas station the green smoke has to be burning for it to be open just like for zb012 the outside and inside light has to be on to be open just like with smugglers boat the fire has to be going to be open . The un roadblock light has to be on to be open . Course that is all for PMC extracts as for scav runs well thats totally different cause thats always random . 

Point is you been playing for nearly 3 years now so you should know by heart all of this which makes your post literally pointless . 

i have not played for 3 years.

i tested the game when it first came out, but meh didnt rly like it

and now when the game got so many playing it, i wanned to test it again see whats up.

Thats not 3 years off playing the game! learn the fact before u talk, thanks!

Poddighe

Man, you went to the wrong/closed exfil point.

Next time plan more carefully and save some time for this kind of shenaningans. The game has a lot of flaws, but this... This is just you making a mistake.

MandoFresh
3 hours ago, Swoosh said:

i have not played for 3 years.

i tested the game when it first came out, but meh didnt rly like it

and now when the game got so many playing it, i wanned to test it again see whats up.

Thats not 3 years off playing the game! learn the fact before u talk, thanks!

Learn some game mechanics before you Flame. You went to an optional Extraction. If the Optional Extraction is open, you'll see Green Smoke Grenades around the Building or Area of Extraction.