Sign in to follow this  
Zultvoet

Can you please fix netcode next wipe?

Zultvoet

I'm all for a good and fair firefight but the problem is, most are not. Most are won by the dude with 500 ping that drops you before he appears on your screen. The dude that runs through 10 rounds of ammo because you're not actually hitting him. The dude that goes out of his way to play on a server located as far from his physical location as possible to use this advantage.

I died 6 times today, 4 times to ping abusers. This is getting old. Can you please fix this issue next wipe. The game is pretty decent but netcode is absolutely not.

Cloak

Two words: Region Lock.

• Hot 1

sealteamfish
4 hours ago, Zultvoet said:

I'm all for a good and fair firefight but the problem is, most are not. Most are won by the dude with 500 ping that drops you before he appears on your screen. The dude that runs through 10 rounds of ammo because you're not actually hitting him. The dude that goes out of his way to play on a server located as far from his physical location as possible to use this advantage.

I died 6 times today, 4 times to ping abusers. This is getting old. Can you please fix this issue next wipe. The game is pretty decent but netcode is absolutely not.

if your playing on EU get used to it, NA is unplayable with the matchmaking times...

Ploiken

Yeah the netcode is soooooo bad. It's like the launch of Battlefield 4 all over again. I turned a corner away from a firefight, head clearly IN COVER, still die to headshot.

Why is it like almost every new shooter has problems with the netcode?

CreamyCowboy

Why is it a problem? Because of so many variables. It's not just like "oh our netcode sucks, let me turn this on and this off and voila." Even games that have been out for years still have this problem.