Guccipher

Not getting verification emails

Guccipher

So its been a few days now since i bought the game i was able to download it and get to  the launcher screen but when  i try and sign in and it says it has to send me a verification code but it never sends anything to my email address in none of my inboxes. Also i haven't been able to get a response or input from anyone else except one forum page that is a bunch of people complaining about this over a year ago. any help would be greatly appreciated i just wanna play the game after wasting my money on it so far. 

Guccipher

My main account is yahoo so i made a gmail and changed my email to see if it makes a difference but the account still doesn't get the verification code when the launcher says its sending one on a whole new email.

All other verification come thru instantly if i want to change my email or name etc it sends that code immediately to the correct email address but soon as i turn on the launcher and try to sign in it always says its sending me a code but never sends one this is extremely frustrating. 

Guccipher

Are you having the same issues ? 

Guccipher

So i found a new bug today now i cant even log into the website i can only log into the forums section. The game says its sending me a access code to just sign into the website like ive done a million times before and its not eve sending a code for that now so i cant even look at the support tickets i sent earlier this week because it wont let me on the website lmaoooooooooo

Guccipher

Im getting zero help from any support channels zero help from any devs zero help from the website idk how you can sell a game with issues like this it should be illegal lol ive literally been robbed of 50 bucks and have gotten nothing in return for my money not a ducking thing but we are sending a you  an access code please respond lmao 

Falc0nplayz
3 hours ago, Guccipher said:

Im getting zero help from any support channels zero help from any devs zero help from the website idk how you can sell a game with issues like this it should be illegal lol ive literally been robbed of 50 bucks and have gotten nothing in return for my money not a ducking thing but we are sending a you  an access code please respond lmao 

I feel your pain. I haven't been able to get launcher code since 01/14. I had the same problem with getting on the website. I found a work around for getting back on the website that worked for me.

After trying to log in and it says it sent email verification code and your on the screen to enter it. Click the unable to sign in button under the code box. this will take you to a screen and has a box that says "Email" just click the submit button under that and it will take you back to the verification code screen. I found by spamming that process a couple of times it eventually send me a email verification code to log back into the website.

It is complete nonsense of having to do that every time I log out. I have my browser set to automatically start when powering back up. I found if I shut down with the website logged on in my browser that the next time I turn my PC back on and my browser loads it keeps me logged in to the website. I know crazy huh.

Let me know if that works for you as I am curious to see.

Hopefully one day I will receive that golden magical key code for the launcher and play this game. I have never had a problem with any game in my life like I have with this one. Whats ironic is they actually advertise Instant access to the beta and provide 0 support when you cant.

I'm going to give it a few more days and then dispute the charge on my CC to get my money back.

Good Luck!

Edited by Falc0nplayz
Grammer
  • Like 1

Icanfixyou

I just bought the game and have not received any confirmation email to install... They have not charged me but i did take a picture of the receipt and my transaction code.. I have been looking everywhere to figure out whats going on. I thought about making the purchase again but i have a receipt already and do not want to waste a $100 total on the standard version.

• Upvote 1

KBIZZ901

Welcome aboard the ship to Tarkov, our captain is helen keller in a straight jacket.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guccipher
On 1/24/2020 at 10:05 PM, Falc0nplayz said:

I feel your pain. I haven't been able to get launcher code since 01/14. I had the same problem with getting on the website. I found a work around for getting back on the website that worked for me.

After trying to log in and it says it sent email verification code and your on the screen to enter it. Click the unable to sign in button under the code box. this will take you to a screen and has a box that says "Email" just click the submit button under that and it will take you back to the verification code screen. I found by spamming that process a couple of times it eventually send me a email verification code to log back into the website.

It is complete nonsense of having to do that every time I log out. I have my browser set to automatically start when powering back up. I found if I shut down with the website logged on in my browser that the next time I turn my PC back on and my browser loads it keeps me logged in to the website. I know crazy huh.

Let me know if that works for you as I am curious to see.

Hopefully one day I will receive that golden magical key code for the launcher and play this game. I have never had a problem with any game in my life like I have with this one. Whats ironic is they actually advertise Instant access to the beta and provide 0 support when you cant.

I'm going to give it a few more days and then dispute the charge on my CC to get my money back.

Good Luck!

Thank you for the help i was able to get back into the website using your method but i still haven't received any codes i updated the launcher today hoping that would help today but nothing yet 

Falc0nplayz
19 hours ago, Guccipher said:

Thank you for the help i was able to get back into the website using your method but i still haven't received any codes i updated the launcher today hoping that would help today but nothing yet 

Unfortunately  I am in the same boat. I have given up hope and I am in the process of trying to get a refund from Xsolla Inc.

Edited by Falc0nplayz
grammer
  • Sad 1

Guccipher

Dang i don't  wanna give up hope but I am feeling the same way. i still have three days on my support tickets hopefully something happens fingers crossed 

LARRYREN22

yahhh this is a huge bug and they are still in denial that it isn't on their end.... 

here are some tips (of course they don't work) maybe it will help one person?

Screenshot_1.png.530b269e5bcfcc564c318bf5984ee6eb.png

Soulres

Any solution yet?

ladynari

Thanks for the tip of spamming the send email verification code. I got it to send me one. FINALLY after a week of waiting.

yuty89

I've been waiting since before xmas, please let me login to the website already

Quadrunner

im having the same problems, cant even log into the launcher in order to install the game because im not getting the emai with the code.

I tried the reset password trick, and after doing it the first time it set a 1 hr timer before I can attempt again, and as expected I have not gotten an email off the first try either... im glad im not the only one having issues, all my buddies got it started no problem but I am outta luck as it seems.

might have to buy PubG, atleast with steam you know this wont be an issue

skrazabs

this problem for me as well, cant even download the game

Fierce_

My friend has supported this game since almost the beginning and he is now having this issue. No email, all addresses white-listed. No support after 10 days and multiple tickets sent through. He cannot play, yet supported the game in the early days. 

skrazabs

finally got one, so installing now, took 4 hours of trying though (going back and trying to login again)

theredpope
4 minutes ago, skrazabs said:

finally got one, so installing now, took 4 hours of trying though (going back and trying to login again)

How? please tell me! Its been a month i bought the game...

skrazabs

in the launcher i kept clicking back, and relogging, eventually (after 4 hours) i got a singular email

• Like 1

Traxo855

i have the same problem dont know when they are going to fix this issue beacouze i cannot login to the game its devestating