hipsu

Stop selling closed Beta Acces

hipsu

The game isnt working properly for more than 3 weeks now, the servers are totally overloaded, maybe you should stop selling closed beta acces until the problems are fixed. I cant understand how you can/want to sell a game is this terrible state, it does not leave a good impression

• Sad 2

rav91

who forced you to buy it?

• Cold 1
  • Sad 3

Cloak
45 minutes ago, hipsu said:

I cant understand how you can/want to sell a game is this terrible state, it does not leave a good impression

🤔Hmmm. You do have a point. I wonder if there is a lawsuit in there somewhere. 😏

p4nnus
8 hours ago, hipsu said:

The game isnt working properly for more than 3 weeks now, the servers are totally overloaded, maybe you should stop selling closed beta acces until the problems are fixed. I cant understand how you can/want to sell a game is this terrible state, it does not leave a good impression

Maybe you shouldve read the agreement you signed when you purchased EFT?

You must realize that what you suggest is completely and utterly ridiculous, right?

Underhook
8 hours ago, Cloak said:

🤔Hmmm. You do have a point. I wonder if there is a lawsuit in there somewhere. 😏

Good luck prosecuting a company in Belarus.  Now if they were on Steam, that would be a different story.

TheColdVein

#Locked. 

We do not force it in anyone, and load testing is a thing. 

Note: Do not use the report function to get our attention to your topic! It is only for reporting players! 

• Sad 1