Jump to content
hipsu

Stop selling closed Beta Acces

Recommended Posts

hipsu

The game isnt working properly for more than 3 weeks now, the servers are totally overloaded, maybe you should stop selling closed beta acces until the problems are fixed. I cant understand how you can/want to sell a game is this terrible state, it does not leave a good impression

 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rav91

who forced you to buy it?

  • Cold 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cloak
45 minutes ago, hipsu said:

 I cant understand how you can/want to sell a game is this terrible state, it does not leave a good impression

🤔Hmmm. You do have a point. I wonder if there is a lawsuit in there somewhere. 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
p4nnus
8 hours ago, hipsu said:

The game isnt working properly for more than 3 weeks now, the servers are totally overloaded, maybe you should stop selling closed beta acces until the problems are fixed. I cant understand how you can/want to sell a game is this terrible state, it does not leave a good impression

Maybe you shouldve read the agreement you signed when you purchased EFT?

You must realize that what you suggest is completely and utterly ridiculous, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Underhook
8 hours ago, Cloak said:

🤔Hmmm. You do have a point. I wonder if there is a lawsuit in there somewhere. 😏

Good luck prosecuting a company in Belarus.  Now if they were on Steam, that would be a different story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheColdVein

#Locked. 

We do not force it in anyone, and load testing is a thing. 

Note: Do not use the report function to get our attention to your topic! It is only for reporting players! 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2