Sign in to follow this  
camo17

How long will short server times last?

camo17

Does anyone know how long these short server times are going to last. have lost 3 full kits and all the gear I should have been able to extract with. I mean late spawn with like 28 mins left on customs as PMC and clear out a few of the other spawns and some scavs. Get to gas station Reshala is up clear him out and guards. have to fight more PMC/player scavs who come to noise. finally get to loot, 4 minutes left in the raid and i'm in the mid of the F*cking map... well guess I have to full sprint all the way to exit.. ohh well ran by AI scav who auto turrets my f*ucking leg because scavs and now his auto turret buddies and sniper scav are just laying waste to me while I try to take pain meds. WTF am I supposed to do when getting out of spawn alive takes 5-10 mins looting and trying to get into some action takes 15-20 mins and now I have 3-5 mins to exit???? I mean im not Pestily where I just sprint through every single map getting head shots with out taking a second to slow down. I get that the 40+ minute wait time is the reason for the short server times, but getting to play the the game only to not get to play the game as intended isn't a better solution. What I mean by that is I am just sprinting to every location now if I want to get to an extract in time, also Scav spawn ins with only 8 minutes left? really? there isn't a better way to fix servers? open up temporary ones?

• Like 1

Xisplo

yeah this is a bit bullshitty. 
"heres a hyper realist first person shooter where we want play styles to be thought out and planned"
"you also have 20 minutes to run across the map. loot the 5 players you just killed, avoid getting shot by scavs/kill them"
GLHF

Grimm285

I mean its a beta they are tested server lengths and SIGNIFICANTLY cut down on wait times?  If you cant get through a map as small as customs in 28 minutes you are doing something wrong.  The problem was players like yourself playing for 35-40 mins when most of us hit loot kill whomever get our quests and are out in 20.  I don't know if i could find enough to do on customs for 40 mins unless you are just up camping somewhere