Goku3708

1000 backend error

Goku3708

I just had a heck of a run on shoreline and found my first ever red labs key card I put it in my gamma and had a few player kills and had some amazing loot. The server crashed so I try to load back in and continuously get the error code in the screen shots. Am I out a red lab key card? I hope I can get something from this. In loot I had close to a mil on my person plus the labs key card I really don't want to loose all my loot and that money Id get from the key card. 

2020-01-24[00-48] (0).png

2020-01-24[00-49] (0).png

H0rsty

Same here, i got this Backend error while starting the game.

• Like 2

armedchipmonk

same got this trying to load into a match

• Like 2

Runny_Blumpkin

It looks like the servers crapped all over themselves again.  Lets all hope they get this sorted quickly.

Edited by Runny_Blumpkin
  • Like 2

Arcanthas

Same. Time ran out on me in a PvE practice run, (forgot my Painkillers+Gimp), and I was told something about a conflict between account and client, then got this error trying to relog. 

OttizKillgor

Backend Confirmed!

Renhe

123934727_2020-01-24(2).thumb.png.7e7d1daef2973526c1c96da7005dfbca.png¿10 días de espera? WTF !!

Bjaz

They are working on it 

Skärmklipp.PNG

Edited by Bjaz
picture

Arcanthas

Yep, maintenance. I'll be surprised if you get your loot. I think we'll be lucky to get our gear back.

• Sad 1

Goku3708
5 minutes ago, Arcanthas said:

Yep, maintenance. I'll be surprised if you get your loot. I think we'll be lucky to get our gear back.

That will suck man. Need the cash but to be screwed by a server issue really blows. 

Goku3708
6 hours ago, Arcanthas said:

Just as a follow up. I did not have my stuff or my red labs key card when I checked this morning. Sad mfn day haha.

Mekismo

Just had this error after a succesful scav run, just as i was transferring all of the nice stuff i looted at the end i clicked next and got backend error. The game went into another screen but nothing loaded so i had to quit out. Reloaded the game and my stash was empty of what i had got from the previous run!!!!!!!!!! How frustrating, this game is hard enough to escape with some nice gear, let alone making it more *ucking difficult getting screwed by an error!

Edited by Mekismo