Sign in to follow this  
Skimp2424

Crap concept

Skimp2424

I just don't see when a level is called "Easy" i guess that just means come fully kitted to kill some naked PMC's, really starting to get disappointed with this game. I had really high expectations but you guys need to figure out how to help the starting players START and not get killed by level 50s and 40s on factory. Spent to much money for this.

Darksys0815

Hint of the day: Do not Play Factory as Begninner. This is f***** Deathmatch. Nothing for Beginners. On this Map you see the most of Time High Level Players the only want to play Deathmatch. 
I do not play this Map...dark, creepy hole with a mass on freaks that kill you behind the next corner^^

Play Shoreline, Customs, Woods (at spawn, RUN!)

Learn this Maps offline without Scavs. If your know the Map, add Scavs. Beat them. If you survive this...go online and good luck.

sackmycack
5 hours ago, Skimp2424 said:

I just don't see when a level is called "Easy" i guess that just means come fully kitted to kill some naked PMC's, really starting to get disappointed with this game. I had really high expectations but you guys need to figure out how to help the starting players START and not get killed by level 50s and 40s on factory. Spent to much money for this.

I don't know when they changed it but probably when there was a large influx in new players and didn't want to scare them off. Back like a wipe or 2 ago the level difficulties were like insane, challenging, I don't remember all of them but stuff like that. Now its basically easy, medium, and hard.