Sign in to follow this  
icecreamshampoo

Just wanted to let EFT players know...

icecreamshampoo

That you can 100% kill each other at the same exact moment. This happened to me last night before I went to bed and was laughing hysterical. We both headshotted one another with a shotgun point blank. In most FPS games this is not possible, but I'm glad to see it can happen in EFT. Made my night. Just wanted to let those know who maybe weren't sure.

spinetrain

The question is, how much this is because of desync. When I was playing some time ago, I got shot in the face and jaw, 2 seconds after I hid back after peaking. So I was hid for 2 seconds, before I got killed; and the kill screen stated: head, jaw.

icecreamshampoo
28 minutes ago, spinetrain said:

The question is, how much this is because of desync. When I was playing some time ago, I got shot in the face and jaw, 2 seconds after I hid back after peaking. So I was hid for 2 seconds, before I got killed; and the kill screen stated: head, jaw.

Maybe you bled out? We both killed eachother instantly. De-sync is a huge problem. I been researching it on YT for years. Still just as prevalent as it was from Alpha. People have found out numerous glitches like armor not registering, helmet hit boxes, and bullets that pass through people. Most likely if you fire 45 rounds into someone, one perhaps a couple wont register.

spinetrain
5 minutes ago, icecreamshampoo said:

Maybe you bled out? We both killed eachother instantly. De-sync is a huge problem. I been researching it on YT for years. Still just as prevalent as it was from Alpha. People have found out numerous glitches like armor not registering, helmet hit boxes, and bullets that pass through people. Most likely if you fire 45 rounds into someone, one perhaps a couple wont register.

Nope not bled out. Got shot behind cover in my face. As in shot shot and I die. 100% desync, not the first time I got it.

LoginTaken

It is possible.

However due to dysnc, lag and just bugs in general. Its rather rare.

CreamyCowboy

There's actually quite a few games with kill trading.