Sign in to follow this  
Shryke

SCAVS are bugged as F

Shryke

I've just been one-shotted, again, through class 3 with a 5.56x39, in the thorax. Literally impossible for any human to accomplish.

Please fix this poo, BSG. Every night I am being one-shotted through armor, helmets, you name it, by AI scavs. Over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

oldmanskills

facts

Bundybear

They do need work. Sometimes they are dumb and others they can see you miles away even if you are in cover and not moving. Sometimes they have the aim bot on full and others they miss every shot. They need to be balanced, aim boting is way to op when it's at 90-100% but we do still want them to be a challenge. 

Shryke
37 minutes ago, Bundybear said:

They do need work. Sometimes they are dumb and others they can see you miles away even if you are in cover and not moving. Sometimes they have the aim bot on full and others they miss every shot. They need to be balanced, aim boting is way to op when it's at 90-100% but we do still want them to be a challenge. 

Aimbotting and perfect night vision aside, I am talking about QUAD DAMAGE armor-ignoring bullets. Insanity.

Siges3
12 hours ago, Shryke said:

Aimbotting and perfect night vision aside, I am talking about QUAD DAMAGE armor-ignoring bullets. Insanity.

Fragmentation is bugged i think, when a round hits armor it seems to be more deadly than if you had no armor, its trash, but will be fixed the scavs are spooky af i agree but just dont and im sorry to say this but (just dont ducking suck) the scavs are super predictable and 9/10 spawn in the same place all the time, they are 100000% avoidable, new players going on night raids dont help, becuase they run into them, i hate night raids in all 2000hrs of the game becuase I KNOW A SCAV is going to kill me, just avoid them, most times just take cover and they rush you with their gun down and its an easy 1 tap.

Edited by Siges3
more INFOOOOOOOOO

nosupport

Support is bugged as F also. 3 weeks no answers.

Siges3
Just now, nosupport said:

Support is bugged as F also. 3 weeks no answers.

Team is mega small and when you have thousands of new kiddos spamming support its impossible to respond, how is BSG going to get to your question that has already been asked 1000000 times, and also fix the servers, the scavs, make it more casual, re do the flea market, add more support lines for newbies, ETC ETC ETC

nosupport
5 minutes ago, Siges3 said:

Team is mega small and when you have thousands of new kiddos spamming support its impossible to respond, how is BSG going to get to your question that has already been asked 1000000 times, and also fix the servers, the scavs, make it more casual, re do the flea market, add more support lines for newbies, ETC ETC ETC

I can't log into my account for 3 ducking weeks because it both exists and doesnt exist. Please show me where the answer to this is on the ducking forums or website. 3 weeks for a support ticket is bullshit. I cant make a new account because the  email exist, cant reset password because the email doesnt exist.

Edited by nosupport

Siges3
3 minutes ago, nosupport said:

I can't log into my account for 3 ducking weeks because it both exists and doesnt exist. Please show me where the answer to this is on the ducking forums or website. 3 weeks for a support ticket is bullshit. I cant make a new account because emails exists, cant reset password because email doesnt exist.

that blows did you buy the game on that acct?

nosupport
1 minute ago, Siges3 said:

that blows did you buy the game on that acct?

Yes,  or I would just make a new account.

Bundybear

Died to scavs spawning in behind us again. We cleared the area and moved about 20 meters...... walk back to said cleared area and 5 scavs spawned in and kill us. ( not player scavs ) This is game killing, especially if you are calling this a realistic mil sim.