BloodLegend

"Anticheat connection failed" Error

BloodLegend

Did any of you guys ever run across the error message 'Anticheat connection failed'? It pops up after around 5 mins, prior to that my teammate/other players is frozen on the spot. Then I get disconnected with that message. I can reconnect, but after around 5 mins i'll either have frozen players or I get kicked again with a simple 'server connection lost' message. 

After the second time of reconnection, I usually end up in a cycle of spawning in where i last froze on the spot for other players, and after 3-5 seconds I get kicked with a "Server connection lost" message.

I've tried Antivirus and firewall exception. Re-installed the game entirely and also did integrity checks prior to re-installing.

I did file a bug report, but I figured since the response time is so incredibly long right now i'd ask in here for some help. Also wierdly enough i only found out about the existance of that issue while searching for it online, but noone seems to have a fix for it.....

Massive thanks in advance if you guys figure out a way to help!

Edited by BloodLegend
  • Confused 1

Kappes11

Same Problem here! 

• Confused 1

WYLiiEFOX

legit unable to even run this game. Unsure what's going on, finally got in and kicked due to AntiCheat connection error. 

• Confused 1

BloodLegend

It is very wierd indeed. it's working agaion for me. no more anticheat errors. Support suggested to always be the player hosting while having low ping servers selected in the launcher.

But apart from what i said above, i did not do anything more to fix the issue myself. It just disappeared after a patch.

ElRubio

Have same problem, always disconecting the game with "Anticheat connection lost" message, tryied everything but cant play, I really need help pls, I want to play this game, never had problems before

Ninnix

Its happening to me now, it happened a few days ago once, then today it started doing it every raid. game is un playable now

BLiTzMARCUS

Same with me, some days are ok, but recently it is unplayable, first Anticheat connection failed and when I try to reconnect then it just disconnects me from the servers after five seconds.. don’t know what to do with it and it is getting quite annoying 

staffsarge

Just come across this myself for the first time.  They had this issue since way back in 2018.  More proof the devs aren't doing much lol.

Badhabit666

here is how i fixed it, got this error too.

• Like 2

ChampagneCharli

I'm getting this today :(

zITrauma

this just happened to me as well
First my game locked up and kept repeating the same sound over and over , at least 2 mins later it finally stopped . 
I was still in game in the same spot as when it locked up . Moved forward .  : Anticheat connection failed

WookieeBadger

Same thing just happened to me first the game crashed before fully loading in and then got the message after finally loading into the game 

s00pcan

The game is currently unplayable for me due to this error. I've tried clearing the cache, re-installing the game, uninstalling and reinstalling battleye, uninstalling battleye and allowing the game to re-install it automatically, updating windows, updating video card drivers, re-installing the launcher. Nothing works.

highfiv3r

Same issue here  - tag:R0CKL0BSTER

kolsters

Since last update I seem to get it way more often than normal

s00pcan

I really hope I can get a fix for this sooner rather than later. My PMC has become a hermit and I'm just trying to make money off of crafting, scav case, occasionally doing an offline raid.

s00pcan

Oh, so it's what I feared. Is it the case that Battleye is no longer allowing VFIO setups? Ridiculous.

highfiv3r
1 hour ago, s00pcan said:

Oh, so it's what I feared. Is it the case that Battleye is no longer allowing VFIO setups? Ridiculous.

Fak! I was using VFIO.

BattleState need to release an official response on this and unban people so they can play on a non-VFIO PC

highfiv3r

FYI had a friend log into my account from a pure Windows PC and getting same errors.. so this is an account ban, not just a restriction on raiding using VFIO!!!

Iceman344

VFIO is the situation here too. Starting the installation on the full machine allows me to play tarkov without getting the for mentioned message. Going back to the virtual environment and i get it seconds after i'm loaded in. There's no account ban for me.

highfiv3r
10 minutes ago, Iceman344 said:

VFIO is the situation here too. Starting the installation on the full machine allows me to play tarkov without getting the for mentioned message. Going back to the virtual environment and i get it seconds after i'm loaded in. There's no account ban for me.

hey, great to know. I'll try that! Thanks