"Anticheat connection failed" Error

BloodLegend

I got this issue yesterday and couldn't find a fix, but this is what worked for me. I cleared my game cache turned off ram cleaner turned of use only physical cores and launched the game in administrator and it worked. 

On 2/7/2021 at 12:01 PM, SuperBeast1020 said:

I got this issue yesterday and couldn't find a fix, but this is what worked for me. I cleared my game cache turned off ram cleaner turned of use only physical cores and launched the game in administrator and it worked. 

I tried this and it didn't work for me :(

On 2/3/2021 at 4:24 AM, Justin-Moto said:

I Started getting this issue today. The message says. Corrupted memory. the integrity of the protection failed to verify. Reinstall anticheat. I have cleared cache. Verified file integrity. Reinsdtallled the game. Deleted the battleeye folder and uninstalled BE and reinstalled . No dice. I make it 10-15 seconds into a raid and it boots me and i get that error. Ive had the game from day 1. No issues like this until today.

Any success in this yet? It happened me today and I have done everything you done so far but I keep getting the error and the game is unplayable...

Edited by Tapyy

I just started getting the same error out of the blue yesterday. I've deleted the BattleEye folder and run an integrity check. Though it might be a Norton AV problem as it it is reporting constant blocking of BattleEye attempts to scan the AV files but disabling Norton doesn't fix the problem :( 

My connection is stable and ping is at a constant 35 so I don't think its a connectivity issue

Sad times - I can't run any raids as I can't go more than ten minutes before getting booted by the 'Anticheat connection failed' message. Sometimes I can log back into the raid but 95% of the time I eventually get 'connection lost' messages. Any thoughts from the Devs?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 12:54 AM, Tapyy said:

Any success in this yet? It happened me today and I have done everything you done so far but I keep getting the error and the game is unplayable...

You can use this as a reference.
I hope this will be a Tarkov lifesaver for you.

Edited by KellyAlicia

• 3 weeks later...

same error here... i cant play since 4 days, i tried everything unistall etf unistall battleye.i tried to disable firewall, windows security, change the servers, intergrity check, i tried to connect with my phone or with VPN... but nothing change, anticheat connection failed or connection lost, in every single raid... and the support is useless. im getting tired about this situasion.

On 3/15/2021 at 3:59 PM, Aspirapolvere said:

same error here... i cant play since 4 days, i tried everything unistall etf unistall battleye.i tried to disable firewall, windows security, change the servers, intergrity check, i tried to connect with my phone or with VPN... but nothing change, anticheat connection failed or connection lost, in every single raid... and the support is useless. im getting tired about this situasion.

I am getting the same error, has anyone found a fix yet?

On 3/15/2021 at 10:59 PM, Aspirapolvere said:

EDIT i fix this error running the game as an administrator. 

On 3/24/2021 at 7:01 PM, Aspirapolvere said:

EDIT i fix this error running the game as an administrator. 

I can't run the game as administrator, when I boot it up I get to see the woods loading screen, but nothing is loading and I can't click on anything. Am I doing something wrong? Btw my loader takes ages to connect, doesn't seems like anyone has that problem.

btw I did everything I could find on forums, youtube and support, but nothing can fix my game. Maybe next update will solve it?

Edited by A_Lukashenko

I am currently getting this error as of April 2021 same issue as this. I'm wondering if the error eventually just fixed itself for your guys?

Same issue for me since 0.12.10. Happens in every raid.

Would also like to know how to fix it. None of the solutions posted here has been working for me unfortunately.

Seems to be fixed on my side. I did two things at once, not sure which one fixed it, or even if it was one of them. maybe it was just issues with battleye that they fixed at the same time? Who knows. But in any case, I did this:

• In Discord, I completely turned off the overlay in Settings > Overlay
  • In the game install directory, I removed the BattlEye directory, and EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe. After that, I checked integrity of the game using the launcher. It re-downloaded these files. After that, I went into <Game install dir>/BattlEye and double clicked the Install_BattlEye.bat

After doing these two things, the issue did not come back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...