Sign in to follow this  
yosiboi

Paid for game, no game key

yosiboi

Dear Devs, support team and community.

I purchased a copy of Escape from Tarkov, however I never received my game key. I have contacted the support team several times about this issue, making sure to provide my purchase reference number. However, I have never received help with either a game key or refund. I seem to just get an automatic reply. I'm not the type of person to complain about things, but this seems highly illegal to sell a product or service to someone but to never actually provide it? 

I have verified the basics like making sure my Battle State account works and I'm receiving their emails directly to my main inbox.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can continue to approach this issue? At this point I don't feel like spamming the support team with tickets or seeking legal action against them for just $50. However, as a consumer I feel it is important to stand up for my rights?

Any suggestions or feedback is welcomed, thanks!

KBIZZ901

A lot of us are in the same boat.  It's sad I can literally receive emails from people in third world countries, countries red flagged by politicians and my insane ex, but can't get an access code for a game. 

If it makes you feel any better, there are posts going back 2.5+ years acknowledging the issue...  The boat is getting tighter, but welcome aboard!

Next comment will probably say this is locked and to use search, which only makes their image worse.

yosiboi

Thanks for the reply. Sucks to hear that so many are in the same situation :( I mean, I work in IT support so I understand the issues that can arise from a technical perspective but at the end of the day if they don't resolve it, it's just fraudulent behavior. 

Worst part....I get all their emails....they just seem not to care.

Edited by yosiboi

AgentD

same here

Edited by AgentD

swats73

You will only receive a game key if you are buying as a gift to give away. If purchase is for yourself login to game profile escapefromtarkov.com 

On your profile page there should be a download button if you scroll down.

Swats73 

P.S. game profile and forum profile are two different accounts. 

yosiboi

Thanks for the reply swats73, appreciate it ❤️ Unfortunately I have already been through this with their support team. I didn't properly explain the details to avoid too much spam but looking back I should of properly explained the full situation. 

The 2 game keys I purchased for my friends got received and activated with no issues  but not the direct download link for myself and is also not available for download via my Battle State profile page. So I'm still at a game purchase with no access to the game. 

Any tips for receiving a refund? I would use the refund to try to re-purchase the game anyways, keeping the funds with the company.

Thanks again!

swats73
18 minutes ago, yosiboi said:

Thanks for the reply swats73, appreciate it ❤️ Unfortunately I have already been through this with their support team. I didn't properly explain the details to avoid too much spam but looking back I should of properly explained the full situation. 

The 2 game keys I purchased for my friends got received and activated with no issues  but not the direct download link for myself and is also not available for download via my Battle State profile page. So I'm still at a game purchase with no access to the game. 

Any tips for receiving a refund? I would use the refund to try to re-purchase the game anyways, keeping the funds with the company.

Thanks again!

Unfortunately I only deal with forum so [email protected] is only way to resolve this. Although you could PM me ticket number and date of submission I may be able to get more information. 

Swats73 

swats73
1 hour ago, timmahh08 said:

I purchased this as well and was charged 2x and did not receive anything

A charge issue you will have to contact xsolla support as they deal with all transactions. 

Swats73