Sign in to follow this  
PowerPaulZ

Cheating is extreme the past 2 days

PowerPaulZ

So the past two days every 2-3 rounds I have People just plain sprinting through a whole building just to perfectly prefire me while I just sit without making any Sound. I even had 3 extreme obvious wallhacker who purchased the biggest Version...….    So it seems all the hacking sites are correct for stating that wallhack is undetected.

Sometimes it can be luck and your just unlucky but the past few days it was just 100% obvious most of the times……. Try to sprint through the whole Building on shoreline as a legit Player and see how Long you live.....  Cheats ruin the whole experience……. And when People with the biggest Version can cheat that obvious they are not afraid of a bann, so the anticheat must be garbage at finding wallhacks I guess.

If it continues it´s time to take a break and enjoy something else until the devs sort it out...….but maybe it never happens

• Upvote 1

Thormato
3 minutes ago, PowerPaulZ said:

while I just sit without making any Sound

You sat there for 10 minutes without your hands on your mouse or keyboard? man must be boring

spinetrain
11 minutes ago, Thormato said:

You sat there for 10 minutes without your hands on your mouse or keyboard? man must be boring

Yet you are sitting through waiting screens for 10 minutes on average? Man you must be boring also.

Edited by spinetrain

Thormato

I do? never noticed that, must be amazing to know more about me than i do, normaly i wait 2minutes, but man i rly need to start paying attention if oyu say otherwise

spinetrain
1 minute ago, Thormato said:

I do? never noticed that, must be amazing to know more about me than i do, normaly i wait 2minutes, but man i rly need to start paying attention if oyu say otherwise

What you really need to pay attention to, is to not derail threads with stupid a** comments that have nothing to do with the thread.

Edited by spinetrain

Thormato

You are hacker shaming without any proof, maybe you want to read the rules?

And you hear everything, no matter what you do, it can be heard, so if you say you did no sound, means you did nothing the whole time, which is not believable

spinetrain
9 minutes ago, Thormato said:

You are hacker shaming without any proof, maybe you want to read the rules?

And you hear everything, no matter what you do, it can be heard, so if you say you did no sound, means you did nothing the whole time, which is not believable

Finally you have actually written something on the thread's topic. But for the future, I recommend reading with more care profile names of people involved in a thread, to be able to distuiguish who you are talking to.

opiat3
45 minutes ago, PowerPaulZ said:

Try to sprint through the whole Building on shoreline as a legit Player and see how Long you live..... 

If you chose to do so , why would anyone with a set of ears not notice there is someone running arround ? It needs to be a cheater to ear you?

PowerPaulZ
Gerade eben schrieb opiat3:

If you chose to do so , why would anyone with a set of ears not notice there is someone running arround ? It needs to be a cheater to ear you?

learn to read, thank you

MysticalPotato

Definitely some hackers around. I've had some very suss deaths (not unusual for me to die, it is Tarkov after all and I die all the time anyway) - where I've been insta tapped - and I don't mean one-tapped. I mean I see the guy, and before I even get a chance to shoot, I'm dead. Like these people have Fighter Pilot reflexes and aim to rival Vasily Zaytsev (ie godly) - yeah....not buying it. Not when it happens even when I have a CHANCE to shoot, but I'm almost dead at the same instant I spot someone. And it's not lag either. I have optimal ping to the nearest server to me (sydney - I live 3500km away and get 60-90 ping) - even that latency isn't enough to explain some of these deaths.

Siges3

So far so good for me, played all wipe and MAYBE (maybe) met one hacker, but overall im fine, ive been added and called a hacker more times than i can count though, its never happend before ive played every single wipe and never has so many people add me just to say im reported, like dude i have comtacs and was going to clear that corner anyway, i clear every inch of a building (very fast) expecially with my group, the amount of times i just sprint into and threw shoreline dorms and clear out a 3 man is abnoxious.

nosupport

If there is cheating good luck waiting on BSG to deal with it. They dont answer 3 week old support tickets.

Siges3
2 minutes ago, nosupport said:

If there is cheating good luck waiting on BSG to deal with it. They dont answer 3 week old support tickets.

dm a dev

PowerPaulZ

I am taking a break atm......don´t care at this Point, was all good the past weeks but now it´s like I Play with 500 ping and some with 0.

I hear dudes comming because they don´t ´know how to avoid  making tons of noise but i can´t even fire a single time because they leanpeak in my Corner and I am dead before I can even fire……

Everyone who denies the hardcore wallhacks atm is playing in a big fullgeared Team(no only wh user would normaly fight that) or is way too bad to spot them……...or a cheater

I have seen this in countless games and on steam it´s the best.....all the there are no hacks bs calls come from People with a private profile or a vacbanned profile

• Confused 1

swats73

If you have footage of suspected cheat please submit in the cheat report mega thread. 

No matter what online game you play there will always be a small number of hacks in use. It is a perpetual game of cat and mouse between hackers and developers. 

#locked answered 

Swats73