Why Am I getting into raids so late?

StoriedMango

When I first started playing I'd get into raids maybe 1 or 2 minutes late at most. But my last 20 or so raids I've been spawning in around 10-15 minutes into raid and finding everything looted, almost like I'm doing a scav raid. It's not to do with loading times because it usually takes me less than a minute from clicking ready to actually getting into the raid, I have an M.2 NVME SSD so loading times aren't the problem here. Is it something I've done in the settings?

Many many things can effect this. 1) Internet connection. 2) Hardware (not sure how much graphics cards matter here try lowering the settings) 3) The server you are loading into's location 4) It's a beta game optimization isn't 100% 5) (This probably isn't the problem) make sure the game is actually on your SSD lol

Being that its only 1 or two min, imma go with a little of column 1 and 4

Just now, ggeorgiou said:

Because the servers are broken and the company that makes this game are too stingy to buy more servers to host their game on.

I've heard they are buying new servers every day, is there way to get a primary source on either of these rumors?

Cloud "servers" are cheap, and the only thing that should effect this from an engendering stand point is queue depth (i.e. number of people waiting to join).  When an adequate number of players are in the queue then the server should start with all players.  If queue is too shallow and average time between players joining the queue is too long then server instance will have to start with reduced payer count to offset the wait time ready players must endure. 

It's either lack of queue depth for the time of day you are playing, or code related to player queue management that needs work.  It is unlikely lack of server resources, because (A) these are cheep, and (B) launching more game servers would actually increase the problem (too many servers not enough players to populate at game start). 

Edited by fireteller