schubbey

unhappy about quests at the current state with solution ideas

schubbey

7 minutes matching to join shoreline, good spawn to kill some scavs, have to fight 3 groups of players because spawn points are really close - is it just me or does it feel wrong, i dont care losing those bad akms also im okay with beeing forced to play "bad" weapons on maps i usally wont run, but seriously these waiting times are killing me

heres my solution :) - for scav and pmc killing quests it would be really nice to do this on whatever map as its all tarkov, therefore traders shouldnt care about in what special district or place it happened... also how could they know :S

2nd idea - reduce the kills required to 3 or something low...a trader really wants you to kill 15 guys and then 15 guys again on the same map (its just punisher questline as an example, you get the point)

3rd idea - kills could be added to quest progression later, for example you go on shoreline with level 2 using a silenced akms when you get to the punisher questline you start it with the 4 scav kills you scored days/weeks ago,  just like the "found in raid" system which i really like

however its a cool game and i could buy eod instead of doing the quests but then i dont have any progression so it would be like cod or csgo...you know what i mean, thx for reading :)

spinetrain
37 minutes ago, schubbey said:

7 minutes matching to join shoreline, good spawn to kill some scavs, have to fight 3 groups of players because spawn points are really close - is it just me or does it feel wrong, i dont care losing those bad akms also im okay with beeing forced to play "bad" weapons on maps i usally wont run, but seriously these waiting times are killing me

heres my solution :) - for scav and pmc killing quests it would be really nice to do this on whatever map as its all tarkov, therefore traders shouldnt care about in what special district or place it happened... also how could they know :S

2nd idea - reduce the kills required to 3 or something low...a trader really wants you to kill 15 guys and then 15 guys again on the same map (its just punisher questline as an example, you get the point)

3rd idea - kills could be added to quest progression later, for example you go on shoreline with level 2 using a silenced akms when you get to the punisher questline you start it with the 4 scav kills you scored days/weeks ago,  just like the "found in raid" system which i really like

however its a cool game and i could buy eod instead of doing the quests but then i dont have any progression so it would be like cod or csgo...you know what i mean, thx for reading :)

The quests are supposed to unnaturally prolong the games life; especially quests like: kill Killa 100 times. Who in his right mind (that is not a streamer) will actually go ahead and do that quest? (among others that are just silly, and ridiculous - having to kill scavs or PMCs with no armour or a particular set of other wierd rules.)

Just adding content without actually adding content.

schubbey

exactly that, in the past it was okay, now there are so many "casual" players, not saying kappa container should only take a week and youre done with the hideout aswell, still normal people should be able to get some progression done (the game isnt even hard or punishing, quests just take forever)

also i think its totally okay to add something like 100killa for the stylish one as its just a cool skin - also i assume it would be okay to stick to those long taking quests for containers and stuff - but what about unlocking ammo or armor