Maxson_

Raid time way too short

Maxson_

i dont like the changes with the raid time.
its way too short, i got MIA so often its stupid. fights take time sometimes even 20 minutes

theres no time to go to the extract sometimes or god forbid to loot up. i havent been MIA since 2017 in this game and it happens to mee now so often because i guess i fight too long or much

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

vapewheel
4 минуты назад, Maxson_ сказал:

i dont like the changes with the raid time.
its way too short, i got MIA so often its stupid. fights take time sometimes even 20 minutes

theres no time to go to the extract sometimes or god forbid to loot up. i havent been MIA since 2017 in this game and it happens to mee now so often because i guess i fight too long or much

New metagaming 😃 Dont fight, dont loot, just  faster camping on exit and waiting for other players.  😃 

• Upvote 1

Maxson_

nah man cmon. it makes you rush through the whole game and sacrifice a lot of tactical gameplay because of it

but i guess thats what you have to do now to get the most out of your raid...l

• Like 1

FoxeDeKaate

Maxon I am totally with you. Raid times are to short in general, if you don't run everywhere heads-cut-off you will barely have time to extract.

I seriosly wonder if the raid time is even enough to walk with Fort-Armor across the bigger maps and arrive in time on the other side, without running.(I don't want to start a Fort Armor discussion, just saying)

• Like 2

Mr_Carbine89

yeah they need to increase them back to normal, it is crazy how 10 mins less can change everything!

Siges3

It will be back to normal soon its not too bad, would you rather sit and wait for 20min?

MrCronk777

Yeah this shorten time band-aid fix that they did to help with servers needs to go now. I cant play tactically with these short games. Its infuriating when you out play a team of 3 with the new .366 bolt gun and head shot all of them while sneaking around with no body armor or anything just to finish the fight on top then run out of time on the way out. From the first shot taken to the last shot was 19 mins and 47 secs. (I checked my recording.) Battlestate i appreciate you trying to get queues faster but id rather wait the extra 5 mins and have 20 more mins in a match.

• Like 2

Marls

Ok sounds like it's just temporary then? I'm playing offline and the game length is short even there.

Edited by Marls

5point5sixGUY
44 minutes ago, Marls said:

Ok sounds like it's just temporary then? I'm playing offline and the game length is short even there.

They say it's temporary but I wouldn't hold my breath. Raids used to be 2 hours long then they got shorter and shorter and shorter...

MrCronk777

Just had another raid that i Fu**ng MIAd on 20 feet from extract these raid times are unacceptable.

Bundybear

I think they shortened the raid times to get player rotations quicker instead of buying/renting more servers. It's all about the $$$$$$$ They are taking lessons from Bluehole and PubG. Don't care about the players, just $$$$$$$$$

Marls

Well I hope this doesn't screw up like DayZ. I'm still hopeful EFT devs have integrity and human decency to do things right. Money is always a focus for sure, but hopefully they can prioritize completing the game and making it a joy to play before expanding. By the way their twitter showed that they are increasing servers as of lately. Lots of new ones coming!

I'd love to see local voice chat implemented with maybe have some kind of rework regarding solo-vs-squad players.

Edited by Marls

Stormy967
On 1/29/2020 at 4:05 PM, Siges3 said:

It will be back to normal soon its not too bad, would you rather sit and wait for 20min?

Yes. I would.

Spectro887
On 1/30/2020 at 2:18 AM, Bundybear said:

I think they shortened the raid times to get player rotations quicker instead of buying/renting more servers. It's all about the $$$$$$$ They are taking lessons from Bluehole and PubG. Don't care about the players, just $$$$$$$$$

They are extremely worse than bluehole, as much as I hate pubg at least that came out and hasn't been in beta for 5 years with the same problems since day one lol

Maxson_
Am 29.1.2020 um 21:53 schrieb MrCronk777:

Yeah this shorten time band-aid fix that they did to help with servers needs to go now. I cant play tactically with these short games. Its infuriating when you out play a team of 3 with the new .366 bolt gun and head shot all of them while sneaking around with no body armor or anything just to finish the fight on top then run out of time on the way out. From the first shot taken to the last shot was 19 mins and 47 secs. (I checked my recording.) Battlestate i appreciate you trying to get queues faster but id rather wait the extra 5 mins and have 20 more mins in a match.

exactly the problem

McGeifer

Same here ...

The game claims about itself that it is a realistic tactical shooter but why the hell do I have only 20 - 25 min time on Customs with my PMC? So you can't play tactical if you have to run through ther entire map to extract and there is hardly any time to loot anything. I really hope that the rounds will be much longer again soon.Right now it's no fun at all for me, especially when you are new to the game :(

• Like 1

nelly99
On 1/25/2020 at 10:04 PM, Maxson_ said:

nah man cmon. it makes you rush through the whole game and sacrifice a lot of tactical gameplay because of it

but i guess thats what you have to do now to get the most out of your raid...l

yeah does seem like that doesn't it, cant fully enjoy what you do when you have to rush...

faalsnor

yeah it happend a few times already that i get mia like 20 meters infront of the extract... its the most rage inducing thing ever! especially when this game already runs like crap and now they shorten the raids... it takes like 5 minutes for me to load in for some reason and thats and if you spawn late you just know you are done for if you get into a fight... and you cant even loot you have to cut corners all the time and it just isnt worth your time to loot anymore because you still have to walk 10 minutes because your stamina is always empty when you got any gear what so ever... i hope it goes back to normal some time soon... something like yesterday?