Sign in to follow this  
Noend

Unbelievable

Noend

Would have never bothered buying this game had I known there aren't seperate queues for solo and groups.... I just assumed people were pressing queue at the same time to see if they join the same game but apparently there's no seperate queues? What's the point of even bothering solo? You're forced to never get into a firefight and perma stealth otherwise you might engage a group and destroy any progress you made thus far on the map... And for what? accumulating wealth to gear up and... take on groups one day?? I just assumed they understood basic game design... Now there's nothing to work towards, no point in ever doing labs because sure as poo no one isn't grouped there then, what the duck was the point of even playing this whole time? They need to give special insurance to solo players if they think having groups running with solo players makes sense because that's completely retarded. And don't get me wrong, I sometimes manage to kill one or two but any swinging dick retard can pull the trigger eventually while I'm busying killing 2 of their other friends... Stuipid game

• Sad 1

Grimm285
1 hour ago, Noend said:

Would have never bothered...

For starters i almost exclusively play solo, and its not hard you just play differently and as much with suppressors as you can.  True you shouldn't be fighting groups every-time you see them but what you do is stalk them let them fight another group and pick them off mid fight.  Actions like this give solo players a HUGE advantage because you never have to worry about where teammates are.  Also solo never loot a body when you kill someone that will get ya killed, wait a bit and check around first.  This goes for group and solo play

Second point, if you don't have people to group with try the forums or their discord.  There is ALWAYS people looking to group, thats kinda the point of the Sherpa people if you are new too

thirdly, yes they will Never separate groups from solo other then in the upcoming arena mode.

LoginTaken

Ah, one of the many that did not do the week long amount of research to understand the decade long development goals of the devs that change on a monthly bases.

All things aside.

Solo is difficult but its how most play. High value areas will tend to have groups, but keep in mind groups fairly often kill each other by mistake.

Jack_Kline

Sure is mad in here.

Grimm285
57 minutes ago, LoginTaken said:

Ah, one of the many that did not do the week long amount of research to understand the decade long development goals of the devs that change on a monthly bases.

All things aside.

Solo is difficult but its how most play. High value areas will tend to have groups, but keep in mind groups fairly often kill each other by mistake.

I mean with most issues yea there is a lot there but a tertiary search would show their is not solo vs group matching.  honestly they have said so atleast once in almost all their posts casue people ask them so often

And i can confirm groups absolutely kill each other often.  id be crushing my grenade kills task if accidental friendly or self kills counted

S5_Mr_Wiggle

solos stand a chance against groups in this game. there have been a couple times where i pot shot at one person they turn around and face blast the person fallowing them and then the entier group starts infighting. also been a couple times when im in a bush a group of 5 run past me sprinting so i jump up and run right on their heels. alot of times they wont knowtice me till i start to backstab.

remember there is no hud to make iff easy in tarkov.

Grimm285
58 minutes ago, S5_Mr_Wiggle said:

remember there is no hud to make iff easy in tarkov.

This literal thing happened to my group a wipe or two ago when we were a 5 man and suddenly we were 6, we figured out who it was after a few seconds and also all decided he could come along.  Never even attacked us although we were all spamming ingame phrases at each other.  Those tarkov moments are the best, pretty sure we gave him gear too