plumpyTM

not getting eod pre order bonuses.

plumpyTM

i upgraded to eod over 10 hours ago and i read that i should get a system message with my bonuses but still nothing yet, all i have is a gold crown, no extra stash or gamma case. i really dont want reset my profile because i dont feel like starting over again, but i feel it may be my only option now?

Nasyr

I upgraded and got all the content within 48 hours give it some more time.

plumpyTM

should i continue to play in the meantime? dont want to get booted from a raid when its fixed

Nasyr
2 hours ago, plumpyTM said:

should i continue to play in the meantime? dont want to get booted from a raid when its fixed

To be honest I cannot answer that as I upgraded and didn't play for a few days came on and had all the goodies.

Xynergize

its truly hit or misss.My bud did the upgrade during a good time yesterday and was able to get everything in the first 10 minutes..I hope it works out

plumpyTM
1 hour ago, Xynergize said:

its truly hit or misss.My bud did the upgrade during a good time yesterday and was able to get everything in the first 10 minutes..I hope it works out

do you think resetting my profile would work? id rather not but i will reset it if ill get my gamma

TheWay

@plumpyTM

Hello sir,

please wait a little more, you can play normally, items are being sent by the in-game messenger.

If you still won't be receiving the items, then please contact our support center by mail [email protected]

plumpyTM
5 minutes ago, TheWay said:

@plumpyTM

Hello sir,

please wait a little more, you can play normally, items are being sent by the in-game messenger.

If you still won't be receiving the items, then please contact our support center by mail [email protected]

ahh i wish i saw this 20minutes ago, i just finished selling all my stuff ready to reset my profile! haha. should i still wait or would it be quicker to just reset?