bloodgod

2x groups of 5man grouping together on interchange..

bloodgod

So today I was solo in interchange and yes 2x 5man groups (10 players total) were teaming up together all fully geared.
I sniped 2 of them and killed 5 more with p90 but this is just rediculous that people are abusing the group limits.. 
This is just LOW of the lowest, 10 of them and still 7 died all with top gear. I'm a veteran player but other people
won't stand a chance against such groups. Would'nt be surprised if they run around with icases to collect all from
their fallen low skill comrades. There should be a system to counter this behaviour, and if it was up to me they could all
have their character reset for this lame exploiting. I played this game for 2 years and I've never seen anything like it.  

Edited by bloodgod

spinetrain
15 hours ago, nitroblast07 said:

Are you one of the people he killed? Why so bitter lol, he is making a good point. Also calling stupid? I think you should be shut down for some, not this thread.

FREEZED

i have not seen on any rules that say teaming is not allowed, so if someone want to have 10 man party let them have fun, there is not many to kill for them anyway.

dskpnk

I don't see real problem doing it, in real raid you could met group of 10.

Only problem in my opinion is that they can just fill the server full and have no PVP enemy, but do you play this game for pve ? Anyway it's allowing them a kind of online offline mod !

So not a real big problem, if you met a group of 10 just hide ^^

bloodgod
1 hour ago, nitroblast07 said:

Hey Stupid, this game is to be played solo and in groups for your enjoyment. This is a Multiplayer game as-well, maybe you should search the definition of multiplayer. Can we get a moderator to close this topic.? this is so stupid coming from a " VETERAN " LMFAO

Don't be a hypocrit internet though guy.

18 minutes ago, FREEZED said:

i have not seen on any rules that say teaming is not allowed, so if someone want to have 10 man party let them have fun, there is not many to kill for them anyway.

Well obviously if 10man groups were allowed by the rules they would have made the grouping system to be able to add 10 persons in 1 group... Also it's basicly just claiming a server for your own, and these guys often just make ton of cash and sell it for real money. Don't think this kind of behaviour should be hyped. As they have 99% garanteed gear back if they die, and you have pretty much no chance to survive in a battle. Where's the honour in that? 

Edited by bloodgod

FREEZED
42 minutes ago, bloodgod said:

Don't be a hypocrit internet though guy.

Well obviously if 10man groups were allowed by the rules they would have made the grouping system to be able to add 10 persons in 1 group... Also it's basicly just claiming a server for your own, and these guys often just make ton of cash and sell it for real money. Don't think this kind of behaviour should be hyped. As they have 99% garanteed gear back if they die, and you have pretty much no chance to survive in a battle. Where's the honour in that? 

no one prevents you to team with scavs too, infact it is required for some exits so i do not see any problem here and i guess it is not very profitable after all to split everything with 10 accounts.

sure if it gets more popular it might become problem but some random events now and then keeps game just interesting.

bloodgod
17 minutes ago, FREEZED said:

no one prevents you to team with scavs too, infact it is required for some exits so i do not see any problem here and i guess it is not very profitable after all to split everything with 10 accounts.

sure if it gets more popular it might become problem but some random events now and then keeps game just interesting.

Yes obviously you are new to this game and you don't get the point so why should I argue with you? Scavs are weak and have limited resources who team randomly. Unlike 10 sweaty people with high-end gear sitting together on discord. Abusing the maximum group limit by double it's size. If that's okay in your eyes fine, I hope you get p**ped on in every single game by a multi squad. Quantity over Quality. I'm level 69, I've spend 1500hrs on this game, and I play the game how it's meant to be played. I'm not gonna hide because of 10 players, I don't care if I lose gear. Specially if you earn it and outplay me, there's no way you can ever kill 10 people. + The fact you sit 5 min on loading screen another 10min wandering around and then 5min to fight and die 20 min well wasted. There's no way you have enough ammo for killing 10 players. There's no time to heal yourself when you face 10 players. Bravo clap clap.

Edited by bloodgod

YippadeePtato
19 minutes ago, FREEZED said:

They should still check this, because what happens if people start doing it with labs. Running a full team across labs and just taking everything of some value. Essentially these players would be playing PVE and could potentially take an entire raid of loot back with no risk. Possibly walking away with 30m+ per 20 minute raid. Even split between 10 people, it's a very high return per hour. Especially since they would max out the server pop.

This would then become a tactic of real money traders and larger groups to exploit. Something which I believe isn't intended for the game, otherwise as said above, there wouldn't be a team limit. 

FREEZED
7 hours ago, bloodgod said:

Yes obviously you are new to this game and you don't get the point so why should I argue with you? Scavs are weak and have limited resources who team randomly. Unlike 10 sweaty people with high-end gear sitting together on discord. Abusing the maximum group limit by double it's size. If that's okay in your eyes fine, I hope you get p**ped on in every single game by a multi squad. Quantity over Quality. I'm level 69, I've spend 1500hrs on this game, and I play the game how it's meant to be played. I'm not gonna hide because of 10 players, I don't care if I lose gear. Specially if you earn it and outplay me, there's no way you can ever kill 10 people. + The fact you sit 5 min on loading screen another 10min wandering around and then 5min to fight and die 20 min well wasted. There's no way you have enough ammo for killing 10 players. There's no time to heal yourself when you face 10 players. Bravo clap clap.

whole idea of playing games is to waste of time...

7 hours ago, YippadeePtato said:

They should still check this, because what happens if people start doing it with labs. Running a full team across labs and just taking everything of some value. Essentially these players would be playing PVE and could potentially take an entire raid of loot back with no risk. Possibly walking away with 30m+ per 20 minute raid. Even split between 10 people, it's a very high return per hour. Especially since they would max out the server pop.

This would then become a tactic of real money traders and larger groups to exploit. Something which I believe isn't intended for the game, otherwise as said above, there wouldn't be a team limit. 

so now one guy once spotted 2x 5 man teams teaming up and real money trading is the problem?

making money in this game is easy anyway so if someone want to farm it by 10 man teaming up go ahead and farm as much as you want, i do not care what others have i just focus my own game play, if i get killed by 10 man it is same than die to one man, end result is same, i go to next round or quit playing.

JedsteR92

I wonder how many times can 10 ppl coordinate their time to play together? I wonder how many times they manage to get into one server like that? I wonder how they manage that custerduck of 10 ppl talking on discord? I wonder how they manage to not kill each other all the time? 

Seems like all that would not be that easy to achvie, maybe that's why op managed to kill 7 of them? Maybe if they managed to do all that, they deserve to have some fun together? I dunno... Either way, no big deal imo. 

xCrossFaith

As both a new and solo player... I get that a group of 10 players would really be a "oh duck!" moment... But isn't that in some way just part of the game?  

There is nothing against teaming that I'm aware of, in fact, it's even advised in some situations, that "Bring a friendly scav" extraction on woods that I still don't get it's purpose for instance.. 

Demiser1337

i think duos and groups should be priortiesd to get groupd with each other and solo players should have prio to be matched with solo players , but thats just my opinion. 

YippadeePtato
4 hours ago, FREEZED said:

whole idea of playing games is to waste of time...

so now one guy once spotted 2x 5 man teams teaming up and real money trading is the problem?

making money in this game is easy anyway so if someone want to farm it by 10 man teaming up go ahead and farm as much as you want, i do not care what others have i just focus my own game play, if i get killed by 10 man it is same than die to one man, end result is same, i go to next round or quit playing.

It is something that can be abused and isn't working as intended. I only said they should check this as it could be an issue in the future, because yes real money trading is an issue that devs are trying to combat.

I never asked you to care, I was only stating my point for the developers if they see issue with it. 

It only takes a few people to find an exploit for it to become a problem. This is a beta, you are testing it for the devs, so they can see what is working as intended and what isn't. 

FREEZED
11 minutes ago, YippadeePtato said:

It is something that can be abused and isn't working as intended. I only said they should check this as it could be an issue in the future, because yes real money trading is an issue that devs are trying to combat.

I never asked you to care, I was only stating my point for the developers if they see issue with it. 

It only takes a few people to find an exploit for it to become a problem. This is a beta, you are testing it for the devs, so they can see what is working as intended and what isn't. 

I am pretty sure devs have already considered this when they made matchmaking, it is not something you could not see happening.

YippadeePtato
1 minute ago, FREEZED said:

I am pretty sure devs have already considered this when they made matchmaking, it is not something you could not see happening.

Yes, which is why there is a team limit. 

However, someone seems to have found a way to bypass this. Which is why this thread helps bring it to the devs attention. 

Darksys0815

Yes its bad. But isn't that the point? PMC vs. Scavs? So group up with all PMC/ Scav on server, stop kill everthing and work together... haha sorry, was a joke...sometime it will be, sometime. Actually its bad and i hope this will be a one time wft moment :D

Xynergize

I think I read something saying that tarkov was better experienced in a team setting ??But hey who knows it give you up to 5 player slots to team up with and kick A** .Id assume ban players for wrongly accusing and reporting players for playing the game the way it was made to play.🤟🏽