Spectro887

Sick of idiots who cannot extract themselves

Spectro887

You have noticed that since BSG has decreased the playing time in the maps there are now more and more idiots around like 4 minutes at the end of the round, completely lost in matches that shoot you making you lose time.soo,I'm really tired of this shiters, what sense does it make that then they can't manage to extract themselves?ducking noob....and yeah i'm mad righ now.

• Sad 2

FREEZED

some map timers are too short, if you run trough woods you have about 18 minutes time left to do something else, so game is now just run to extract and go next round, so there is not much playing anymore.

if you have to fix some limbs and heal after fight it is pretty much only fight you can get before you have to go extract.

Angrybiker
3 minutes ago, Spectro887 said:

You have noticed that since BSG has decreased the playing time in the maps there are now more and more idiots around like 4 minutes at the end of the round, completely lost in matches that shoot you making you lose time.soo,I'm really tired of this shiters, what sense does it make that then they can't manage to extract themselves?ducking noob....and yeah i'm mad righ now.

Unless you are talking about extract campers then that's a bit of a different debate.

If I'm wandering around with whatever time to go and you stumble across my path you're getting shot, I've never not fired on somebody because it could inconvenience them. If it going to be close to YOU extracting with 4 mins to go if you get engaged them maybe you should stop leaving it so late you little loot goblin.

• Upvote 1

Sir_Mossy
28 minutes ago, Spectro887 said:

Basically OP is mad because other people stay late into raids like he does and he doesn't like that they kill him. Does OP want the map to be completely empty by the 20 minute mark so he can have free run of the map and get free loot?

Do I have that about right loser? You're essentially complaining that people literally just playing the game are inconveniencing you and you're mad about it. Get good or quit the game, I don't care which.

In addition, aren't you insulting yourself? If everyone who's still in raid at the 4 minute mark is an "idiot", then why are you still in-raid at the 4 minute mark? Is it because you're an idiot as well?

Edited by Sir_Mossy
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

nitroblast07
49 minutes ago, Sir_Mossy said:

Basically OP is mad because other people stay late into raids like he does and he doesn't like that they kill him. Does OP want the map to be completely empty by the 20 minute mark so he can have free run of the map and get free loot?

Do I have that about right loser? You're essentially complaining that people literally just playing the game are inconveniencing you and you're mad about it. Get good or quit the game, I don't care which.

In addition, aren't you insulting yourself? If everyone who's still in raid at the 4 minute mark is an "idiot", then why are you still in-raid at the 4 minute mark? Is it because you're an idiot as well?

I agree, don't be mad at other people for your incompetence. whats wrong with people making stupid topics FFS, did anyone read about the guy complaining about people playing in groups on interchange!!! can we also get a mod too shut this topic down

Spectro887
1 hour ago, Sir_Mossy said:

Nope.with the short time that the raids now last it is just a '' run on the other side of the map and extract'' ... and every time they are missing even 4 minutes from the extraction people engage in fights knowing that idiots precisely they will not be able to extract themselves either, this, at least before with the longest raids people more or less made more complete loot or pvp laps and never came to be at the end of the round with a hallucinating haste.

Angrybiker
27 minutes ago, Spectro887 said:

Nope.with the short time that the raids now last it is just a '' run on the other side of the map and extract'' ... and every time they are missing even 4 minutes from the extraction people engage in fights knowing that idiots precisely they will not be able to extract themselves either, this, at least before with the longest raids people more or less made more complete loot or pvp laps and never came to be at the end of the round with a hallucinating haste.

Or maybe they are just close to their extracts and you can't make it to yours?

It's bad the 10min reduce but not that bad.... you can't run in the time, did you used to hang about before?

dskpnk

So the post is ridiculous cause look like this dude is crying cause he met people extracting at the same time he did and complain cause they shoot him. Dude just change something in the way you play, if you met too much player for you taste at 4min left, just extract sooner....

BUT it's true the timers are a bit too short for some maps in my opinion

Spectro887
1 hour ago, Angrybiker said:

Or maybe they are just close to their extracts and you can't make it to yours?

It's bad the 10min reduce but not that bad.... you can't run in the time, did you used to hang about before?

44 minutes ago, dskpnk said:

So the post is ridiculous cause look like this dude is crying cause he met people extracting at the same time he did and complain cause they shoot him. Dude just change something in the way you play, if you met too much player for you taste at 4min left, just extract sooner....

BUT it's true the timers are a bit too short for some maps in my opinion

Wood, for example, is the most total hell between player and scav player which spawns more or less at the same time .I'm trying helping friends do quests in these days and only the time to reach the sawmill if you have a distant spawn and it is already time to get out ... how do you play tactically exactly like this? to me it seems like a run, shoot everything that moves and extract.

Edited by Spectro887

Angrybiker
3 minutes ago, Spectro887 said:

Wood, for example, is the most total hell between player and scav player which spawns more or less at the same time since wood lasts very little, i'm trying helping friends do quests at in these days and only the time to reach the sawmill if you have a distant spawn and it is already time to get out ... how do you play tactically exactly like this? to me it seems like a run, shoot everything that moves and extract.

Yeah because groups is exactly what woods needs.... I'm not crying if SQUADS can''t even extract!!!! yet there's an early task...  and people still pass it.... The 10 min reduction in time on every map is enough to complete and extract BUT you can't loot?

Sir_Mossy
16 hours ago, Spectro887 said:

Wood, for example, is the most total hell between player and scav player which spawns more or less at the same time .I'm trying helping friends do quests in these days and only the time to reach the sawmill if you have a distant spawn and it is already time to get out ... how do you play tactically exactly like this? to me it seems like a run, shoot everything that moves and extract.

How ducking long does it take you to get to saw mill then? It at worst takes 5 minutes to run from the furthest point in the map straight to sawmill, so you're telling me that the raid timer is actually 10 minutes? 

Seriously, maybe if you didn't crouch walk everywhere you'd actually cover some distance.

Xynergize

I don’t do this on purpose but I seem to extract in the first 10 minutes or the last 10 minutes no exceptions .So it could just be coincidence your seeing people end game and just need a new route strategy when extracting 

Spectro887
58 minutes ago, Sir_Mossy said:

How ducking long does it take you to get to saw mill then? It at worst takes 5 minutes to run from the furthest point in the map straight to sawmill, so you're telling me that the raid timer is actually 10 minutes? 

Seriously, maybe if you didn't crouch walk everywhere you'd actually cover some distance.

And to be killed like an idiot by the usual sniper camped on the rocks? no thanks, especially in a 3-person team you cannot run like a noob, now you are quite forced to move quickly and always risk being sniped by the usual camper that spawns and places itself in the spawn waiting for someone to pass, I have always played quite slowly and tactically, I've always gone very well, with my doses of pvp and loot and quest, now sincerely certain maps have become a camp fest or simply the way of playing has changed quite a bit, and I don't like it.For now only reserve or shoreline are the maps that you can play with more tactics and enjoy them.

Edited by Spectro887

Spectro887

oh and of course the eu servers do so poo that every time you die without even hearing shots or nothing, total desync, this game and bsg are total garbage.

Sir_Mossy
2 hours ago, Spectro887 said:

oh and of course the eu servers do so poo that every time you die without even hearing shots or nothing, total desync, this game and bsg are total garbage.

???

Bullets are faster than sound, so it makes sense that you would die out of no where and hear nothing. Regardless, how does server performance have ANYTHING to do with getting sniped? If you're in any form of exposed position and get shot, that's the game telling you that you weren't positioned properly and not the servers taking a crap. 

What kind of logic do you use to make decisions anyways?