Sign in to follow this  
handsomeholland

288 items moving bad owner param

handsomeholland

Oke listen guys i am getting sick of this....

Its the 4 time in a week this happend to me. 

When i insure stuff and later get my items ''back'' i put the 
insured items back in my backpack from prapor... what do you think... i get this error. 
And when that error happens EVERYTHING IS LOST. You wont get it back...

Its now the 4 time i lost everything of stuff that i should have gotten back...
Weapons, backpacks magazine's everything is lost nonstop. 

Should also say that you loss the stuff becasue prapor sells them because it took to long, now its not my fault.
Because when i accept the stuff i should get back, and the error happens, prapor says that i have already recieved my stuff... 

Edited by handsomeholland

JedsteR92

Yep, this happend to me 3 times and I have no idea why. Does someone know why is this happening or how to prevent it? Thx.

handsomeholland

Jedste, i am thinking about folded weapons or something. do you remember have weapons folding in your inventory after you drag the items from the insured inventory? 

but anway it sucks major *** ":( 

Los0s

Its because you folded weapon BEFORE moving to your stash.

To avoid that error, first you should move weapon, and after fold it.

JedsteR92
1 minute ago, Los0s said:

Its because you folded weapon BEFORE moving to your stash.

To avoid that error, first you should move weapon, and after fold it.

That's true, I did fold one gun before I moved all the stuff. It's stupid, but at least I know what not to do next time, thx a lot. :)

handsomeholland

was that thinking to.... lets try it out that way then. 

GrizzlerFace

It's a mess and needs to be fixed just lost some stuff doing this.

How a game that's been in beta this long still has massive bugs like this is beyond me, if the devs are incapable of coding inventory properly then hire someone who can with all that money they just got from the xmas period.

No way to tag devs that I know of so it'll probably just get ignore like everything else seems to.

Edited by GrizzlerFace

JedsteR92

Doesn't realy matter how long it's been beta, as I understand, they added ton of stuff so this is nothing unusual in beta period an it's bound to happen. Calm down, it's just pixels, it's going to get wiped anyway. I am pretty sure they know about it and It'll be fixed by the time of full release. 

• Sad 1

handsomeholland

yeah i understand the anger Grizzlerface, 

It is anoying and it seems to be an ''easy'' fix. I did some research and this problem is from what i saw more than 1.5 years old atleast. 
I dont know how these things goes, but oke... 

WE now try to NOT fold weapons when moving into inventory, hopes this helps other people to :)

And i dont like the TERM ''beta'' anymore haha, 

Its now just a sticker on a game that says, ''listen, there are buggs so you CANT blame us'' 

GrizzlerFace
3 hours ago, JedsteR92 said:

Doesn't realy matter how long it's been beta, as I understand, they added ton of stuff so this is nothing unusual in beta period an it's bound to happen. Calm down, it's just pixels, it's going to get wiped anyway. I am pretty sure they know about it and It'll be fixed by the time of full release. 

Sorry but the old 'its beta excuse' doesn't really work 2 years or so in, inventory bugs like this are usually one of the first things to be dealt with but the game has real issues moving things around and as I've read elsewhere has been the case for a very long time. This type of bug is generally eliminated before new content updates etc.

It seems more like a basic coding issue with the system as a whole, therefore suggested they hire somebody who can deal with it. I'm pretty calm, thanks.

1 hour ago, handsomeholland said:

yeah i understand the anger Grizzlerface, 

It is anoying and it seems to be an ''easy'' fix. I did some research and this problem is from what i saw more than 1.5 years old atleast. 
I dont know how these things goes, but oke... 

WE now try to NOT fold weapons when moving into inventory, hopes this helps other people to :)

And i dont like the TERM ''beta'' anymore haha, 

Its now just a sticker on a game that says, ''listen, there are buggs so you CANT blame us'' 

I'm not really angry it's just irritating, and now I know about folding weapons I can avoid it. I've noticed the items do reappear later, though if your insurance times out by then it would be an issue.

Yes, beta is used by far too many as an excuse for all types of crap after years of development, despite some games (like ARK) releasing expansions and all sorts while still having major game bugs.

TheKillerSmalls

Ok, don't fold shiz when accepting returned insurance items. Duly noted.

JedsteR92
15 hours ago, GrizzlerFace said:

Sorry but the old 'its beta excuse' doesn't really work 2 years or so in, inventory bugs like this are usually one of the first things to be dealt with but the game has real issues moving things around and as I've read elsewhere has been the case for a very long time. This type of bug is generally eliminated before new content updates etc.

It seems more like a basic coding issue with the system as a whole, therefore suggested they hire somebody who can deal with it. I'm pretty calm, thanks.

I agree that beta excuse is very popular lately, but here it doesn't seem to be the case to me, they constantly adding new items and even things that work perfectly before might broke. I dunno what to tell you, if you don't trust the beta excuse, don't buy beta and early access games. When you do, expect bugs and issues, it's really that simple.

GrizzlerFace
1 hour ago, JedsteR92 said:

I agree that beta excuse is very popular lately, but here it doesn't seem to be the case to me, they constantly adding new items and even things that work perfectly before might broke. I dunno what to tell you, if you don't trust the beta excuse, don't buy beta and early access games. When you do, expect bugs and issues, it's really that simple.

Fair point, I've only recently bought the game after following it for a long time. I had a period where I didn't do as much gaming as I'd have liked.

But from what I hear inventory bugs have been a thing for a very long time, sometimes it's better to fix existing problems especially inventory stuff that generally irritates people before adding more stuff which as you say can create even more bugs.

Totally agree that bugs can pop up any time, just from what I understand this isn't one of them.

I do generally avoid EA/beta's if I can now, but tarkov looked like too much fun. And overall I am enjoying it a lot.

• Upvote 1

Eldain

This bug is just stupid and very frustrating, it needs to be fixed asap.

tsm1325

This has been happening to me with ALL insured items. I can get none back from Prapor. He is now throwing them away. I've wasted a lot of money. Any solution? Any employee response?